Chapter 36 : The Fun and Games !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 36 !! I hope you Enjoy this chapter !! Also make sure to check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

Des suggests,"Let's play.....Candor or Dauntless".

"That's a good idea Ash-Destiny",Chris compliments.

"Okay everyone get down on the carpet in a circle !!",Zeke screams but since Tobias is standing close to Zeke it would be perfectly right to say Zeke shouts in Tobias's ear.

"Ouch !! You killed my ear",Tobias says copying Zeke's dialogue making me laugh.

"I see my influence is getting on to you",Zeke says and smiles proudly.Tobias just rolls his eyes.

We all sit down on the carpet.I sit in between Christina and Tobias.On the other sit of Tobias is Des.

"Can I start ??",Uriah asks.

"Okay",Zeke replies.

"Four.Candor or Dauntless ??",Uri asks.

"Dauntless",Tobias answers.

"Okay I dare you to.....Kiss Tris",Uriah says.

"It's a Good thing we rehearsed",Tobias whispers in my ear making me smirk.

"Okay I'll do it",Tobias says and Kisses me !!!!

"Awww !!! That was so cute !!",Everyone exclaims even the boys after we break the Kiss.

"Okay.....Will.Candor or Dauntless ??",Tobias asks.

"Umm.....Candor ??",Will answers questioningly.

"PANSYCAKE",Uriah screams and Will gives him a death glare.

"Okay so.....Um...Uhh....",Tobias begins unable to continue.So I decide to help him.I whisper the question in Tobias's ears and he nods.

"What is the dumbest thing you've done on a date ??",Tobias asks and Christina starts laughing.Of course....It was on a Date with her that's why she is laughing !!

"Uhh....I forgot my Wallet at home while I was on a date and we went to a restaurant for dinner so....Chris had to pay.I wasn't aware that I didn't have my Wallet until it was time to pay and since I didn't know I didn't have my Wallet with me....I asked Chris to order whatever she liked since I thought I was going to pay but ultimately...Chris had to pay.",Will answers embarrassed.We all burst out laughing.

"Seriously you are that dumb ??",Shauna asks Will who just shrugs.

"Okay so......Four.Candor or Dauntless ??",Will asks.Oh !! I get it.....They're targeting Tobias now.

"Uhhh....Dauntless",Tobias answers.

"See that's my Daunty buddy",Zeke says.Daunty Buddy ?? Tobias gives him a death glare and we all laugh.

"Okay.....Give Tris a piggyback ride for 2 min's",Will says.What !?!?! Piggyback ride ?!?!?!?

"Okay",Tobias says and looks at me grinning.

"Don't make me fall",I say joking.

"I would've tried doing that if you wouldn't have had Precious cargo inside you",Tobias says making me smile.It's so cute the way he referred to our Baby !!