Chapter 20 : Two weeks later....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! I got a hat trick for updating three times despite my exams (Not in a row though) !!! Yay !!! You guys can find out another ADORABLE pic of Theo and Shailene AKA Four and Tris in the Media section of this chapter !!! You guys can also listen to the second song of the INSURGENT soundtrack !!!! Check it out you can find it in the Media section as well.....the song is so damn HEAVENLY.And also I decided to do another time skip so....Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this Chapter !!!

---------2 weeks later----------

Tris's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I took the resolution.Unfortunately I can't help getting hurt whenever Four and Ashley hug each other.I still haven't got over the fact the me and Tob-Four are not together.Even though I took that pledge 2 weeks ago....I am so unsuccessful in that case.

I still keep getting hurt seeing Four and Ashley together.

On the brighter side of things I am now 1 month 2 weeks Pregnant.I am so happy.I love this baby so much.

Another Unfortunate thing is that today we have a sleepover at my house :'(

Christina forced me to keep it here.Apparently I am fully dressed in a Purple tunic top and black tights and I am also wearing 2 tank tops under my tunic top and also a half jacket over my tunic top.Don't judge but......there is a reason behind me wearing so many layers which you guys will evetually.....find out.Currently I am waiting for the gang to turn up.Four dressed up already and he went to pick up his lady love from.... Wherever she lives.

"Ding Dong",The doorbell rings.I smile.I then go and open the door.

Woah !!! The whole gang is here except Four and his lady love.I expected them to turn up one at a time.

"Hey guys !!!!",I squeal.Oops !!! The pregnancy toll.

"Hey Tris",they say in unison.

"Come in",I say and they all come in they all have their night suits with them.The put them on the table and then sit down on the couch.I go and sit with them.

"So how's life ??",they ask.

"Good.How are yours ??",I ask.

"Great !!!",they all say again in Unison.

"Let's do something",Chris suggests.

"Yeah sure",I say.

"Ding Dong",the doorbell rings again and I sigh.

HB and his lady love have arrived :'(

I go open the door and they come in.Ash is wearing a tunic top like me !!!! But hers is a dark blue color.Surprisingly even she is wearing loads of layers....I guess we have the same mentality.

They go and sit down on the couch as well (A/N : Just imagine that there is enough space on the couch for the whole gang to fit in)

We then think for a long time for a game to play and finally decide on.......

A/N : So that was the end of the Twentieth chapter.Sorry for the short chapter and also for the cliffy.Anyways.....How was the chapter?? What game do you think they will play ????Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️