Chapter 5: A New Life And A New Friendly Family.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi gaki ] is our favorite Kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

3RD PERSON POV.

Right after Inko and Izuku got home , Inko started crying while hugging Izuku and apologizing immensely for various things as Izuku also started crying as he felt like a burden got off his shoulders as he was tired of not showing his mother how sad he was while listening to people hating on him and his mother.

After a while , Inko calmed down as she then went to Aldera's elementary school and went straight to the principal's office as she first signed a letter to drop-out her son from that school and said to the principal that they will definitely suffer the consequences , but the principal ignored that threat since it is from a quirkless child's mother and he can just bribe the police who will not be interested in the case anyways.

After that Inko went back to the apartment and called out a meeting for all the tenants. the tenants living here were at least neutral to Izuku as they didn't hate nor like him but treated him like a human at least. Inko then explained what happened to Izuku but in place of Katsuki she placed a random person as she told the tenants , the people were shocked as they started asking questions to whether Izuku is fine or not but Inko said that " Izuku is fine but decided not to come out of his room for the time being and he also finally got his quirk.".

The tenants congratulated Inko on her son getting a quirk he yearned , Inko then told about her decision to sell the apartment complexes , the tenants were worried since Inko was a good owner and never took any extra rent from them in the form of maintenance but Inko reassured that she will make sure another good person will be the owner. 

Afterwards the tenants asked why she chose to sell of the apartments , Inko answered about her decision with Izuku , the people approved and told her that they will give the months rent even if it is too early as the month just began and they already paid their rent but chose to help her at least a little with finance . Inko cried in happiness as some of her friends consoled her and told that they will help her in future as they apologized for not being a better neighbours for Izuku.

Inko smiled and reassured that she is not angry at them and told them that she was glad that they at least treated Izuku like a normal person unlike most of the people in the nearby houses and the city. Inko then went to a agency to hire a agent so that he can get a deal on the apartment for her on her conditions.

TIME SKIP TO ONE WEEK AFTER INKO HIRED A AGENT.

The agent tried his best the week but no one accepted Inko's terms as they saw that she was being to soft. The agent grumbled about the greedy people since he himself lives in a apartment and feels like Inko's terms are fair and just. He then started giving out advertisements online. 

We then move onto Yaoyorozu group's owner, Mr. Akira Yaoyorozu. One of the richest people on earth with industries and companies set up world-wide, has a secret that no one knows except his wife. He is quirkless too , but his parents covered up that fact by having his quirk listed as Business IQ , and trained him in business field so that the cover-up will work.

Akira was looking to buy apartments or a huge empty field so he can construct an apartment to his company employee's at a affordable rent rate since many of his employee's live in apartment's who take unfair amount of money from them in the form of repairs, he heard about these while viewing the hidden camera's in the lunch area. Those hidden camera's are generally to clear out any bad worms in the company. He just came across a advertisement for sale of 4 apartment complex's , he saw the images and saw that they were well-maintained and spacious.

MHA: The Green Flash ( Izuku x Harem )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें