Confrontation

Back to the present

Scarlett

I was in the gym doing my training, my body was fully recovered now, and I felt stronger.

The pack members have been tiptoeing around me and I didn't really care for anyone of them at this moment.
a part of me felt like I was being too harsh and selfish, but a part of me was just so sick of the secrets being kept from me, at this point I felt like I was just a tool, meant to protect the pack and that's it, that's my job the stupid human shield.

I finished training and went to my room for a quick shower, when I was done I heard the door shut, a strong intoxicating scent hitting my nostrils, causing my core to throb as a shiver ran down my spine, my pulse quickened and Sabrina leaped for joy, indicating that Brandon had just entered the room.

Unable to control myself, I quickly wrapped a towel around my dripping wet body, pushing my wet hair backwards in a slick manner, I walked into the bedroom and found him standing shirtless at the door, his dark eyes piercing into mine both reflecting nothing but lust.

I walked towards him, and he stood still in his place almost as if he was studying my every move, we were now standing two inches apart, I could hear his uneven pulse beating, and I could see the veins popping from his neck showing how much he was trying to control himself at that moment.

I placed my hand on his chest, moving it slowly down his toned abbs, looking at him as I slightly bit my lower lip seductively.

I noticed how his eyes had Changed to complete darkness and I walked around him so that now I was behind him, running my hands down his chest from that position, I placed small butterfly kisses on his back, my hands finding where his belt was buckled. I attempted to fiddle with it but his hand quickly stopped me.

"Don't tease baby, you won't like what will happen next" he said in a deep dark tone which only increased my arousal.

I lightly sunk my teeth into his shoulder blade, gripping on tightly unto him while I tried my best not to lose myself

He turned around slamming me into the door so that I was trapped between his arms, he buried his head in my neck, his tongue nibbling on that spot where he marked me, and I bit down on my lower lip trying my best not to moan.

My eyes where fluttered shut, and my breathing was uneven.

"Don't start what you can't finish" he whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

He looked at me with a smirk, sparking nothing but naughty thoughts in me.

"And if I can?" I asked pushing him towards the bed sitting him him on the edge, he looked a bit taken aback until I stradled him, planting my lips on his.

He was quick to take control of the kiss, sucking on my lower lip, while he pulled down my towel exposing my hard nipples, he smirked at me and I simply bit my lip, I let out a shaky moan as he took my left nipple in his mouth, sucking on it, while his hand kept rubbing and massaging the other one, I tugged on his hair, rocking my hips back and forth in his lap.

"Fuck" I heard him groan and I got off him, my body now completely naked since I was only covered by a towel.

"Still don't want to me to tease?" I asked getting down on my knees as I unbuckled his belt pulling his pants down, he looked at me with amusement, and I couldn't get my eyes off his huge member which was now so hard against his boxers.

Slowly sliding his boxers off, his member was quick to spring out of the fabric, now fully on display I took a deep breath pressing thighs tight against each other as I was face to face with this huge monster, I took it in my hands, rubbing it up and down, before running my tongue slowly along the length, his breathing was so uneven I swear this man was about to explode.