Vivian?

Errors are to be excused.
LUCIAN.

"I'm fucking running out of time here Ace you better have something good for me."

"Don't worry boss, what I've got will make you happier than the time we demolished the Midcrecent  pack.

"Well? Do I need to drag it out of you?" If I don't get the seventh Spirit soon all this other spirits inside of me will slowly begin to fade, which is the only reason why I have never killed their worthless owners and have kept those imbeciles under my roof, if it were up to me I would have burned those muts to ashes a long time ago.

"okay so I had one of my guys follow the love birds and it looks like they have a third party to their equation. " Ace said and stood there grinning as if I was supposed to understand what he just said. This fool was so agitating sometimes I wanted to rip his throat out and make him swallow it, but he was useful though.

I gave him a killer look and he started singing like a wolf hauling for the full moon
"Well boss it looks like the Luna has a friend a male friend from the human world and the Alpha is not so happy about that, they even got into a fight about it."

"Hmm that boy Brandon is a foolish fuck, he should have just gotten himself a Luna from his own world someone who understands how things work and forget about the stupid mate connection."

"But she is a wolf boss,"

"She is a new born, wasn't a wolf until two days ago, she knows nothing about this world, no matter what she thinks and what they tell her, her heart will always belong to the human world, the world she was raised into, thats the only world she knows and that is where we come in my dear Ace.

" I don't think I follow boss."

"You don't Have to understand. Oh this is going to be easier than I thought."

Scarr........POV

Brandon's words kept replaying in my head as I sat in the car contemplating whether to go inside or actually go back to my place. I had never seen him that angry before actually honestly speaking I don't thinking I've ever seen him angry.

Maybe I rushed into this, into everything I mean this is not how things work, people are supposed to take time to know each other before they actually start getting together.

"But he knows you he bonded with you dont you remember?"  Sabrina my wolf tried adding that one detail but it didn't matter, it didn't count. He was in his wolf form and I did most of the talking, he is the one who got to know me, I didn't.

"Well its not like that Will knows you any better. I mean where has he been." This time my subconscious decided to butt in.

"Shut up all of you! Shut the fuck up and keep your stupid opinions to yourself." I banged hard on the steering wheel and at that exact moment realized I had been crying.

I didn't understand, I mean what's the big deal? What got him so worked up,I was there, wasn't I, I was with him, I was his, I accepted this ugly fate that I have absolutely no say in what else? What else am I supposed to do?

"What do you want from me?" I screemed devastated because everything was just so confusing I raised my head to wipe my tears and I almost shit my pants when I saw Vivian standing outside the window scaring the shit out of me. When she noticed I was looking at her she signaled me to roll down the window.

Why was Vivian here  we hardly ever spoke

I rolled the window down for her and we both stared at each other saying nothing while I wiped away the tears on my face.