Welcoming the Luna.

"Come on we gotta pick you the Best dress,no one has to out dress you tonight, well of course  I am an exception" Megan said pulling me all the way to her car, her hand tight around my wrist."

"Dress? Tonight? What is happening tonight?" I asked as she forcefully shoved me into the truck. And Kiley was already there too.

"Its the welcoming ceremony,(she  said recklessly reversing the car out of the driveway.) you know, to welcome you as our Luna,introduce you to the pack and have a nice family dinner. We would have thrown a big feast but with Mom and Dad missing we can't really be throwing parties, plus we...o.w.k.e.y.,,,,I  get the feeling am over feeding information,, anyway no biggies you are part of the family now." She said after noticing the weird stare I was giving her.

" what happened to your Mom and Dad?"

"Nothing much just kidnapped or rather enslaved by the evil demonic power hungry wolf, whose name I don't even know, Brandon doesn't tell us much, you should ask him, anyway what kind of dresses do you like, open back? Long? Short? Do you like slits, puffs??"

"I prefer plain Jeans and a nice leather Jacket."I said and I saw both the girls drop their mouths in Shock.
" what?? Do we really have to do all this today, like aren't we moving too fast.?"

"Well technically we are dogs, and you know how fast they grow sooo, tik Tok."

"Really Kiley?? Did you have to refer to us as dogs,"
"What? Just trying to use a word to make Scarr understand faster."

This is going to be a long day, just this morning I was being introduced to a pack of people I don't know and now I was going shopping in preparation to meet with a bigger Crowd! I seriously wasn't enjoying all this attention, I was not used to it, I am not the front girl, I am the shadow, the one who goes unnoticed, and I do Better on my own, I've never had to be around people and had to be so close to them. Hek I'm not even good at conversing.

"Well here we are," Megan screamed pulling me out of the truck into the completely overcrowded Mall, dragging me from shop to shop, forcing almost everything on me. I didn't like any of the dresses and I saw her and Kiley begin to deflate and lose hope in me so I tried to make some effort, I picked out a long peach coloured dress, which I can't really describe because I am not a dressy person, but by the looks on their faces I could tell they were satisfied with my choice, and for the shoes I chose the simplest pumps, I did not want long shoes that I could not even walk in. Satisfied with my picks they took me to the beauty shop to get my hair done.

"Cut my hair, and I chop off your fucking knees" I threatened the hair stylist and I saw the girls widen their eyes in disbelief as the stylist shook in fear and I felt like a bit of a savage.

When all that was done we grabbed lunch and drove back to the house.I actually didn't mind being there, they didn't treat me like a stranger and they were not fussing over me like some new kid in school. Well except for Megan, I personally liked her,I liked her reckless personality, and I liked Kiley's Bluntness, shopping wasn't all that bad, except the whole truck was filled with shopping bags of clothes Megan forced me to get, I am sure my closet does not have this much clothes in it.

She deliberately handed me all the bags, and left me at the house saying that she and Kiley had to go and check out the venue for tonight, and I shamefully had to enter the house by myself with all those shopping bags, it wasn't all that bad,everybody laughed at me and they all warned me to stay away from Megan they were joking but I got what they meant

My face still flushed with embarrassment, I walked up to Brandon's room to put away all the bags and Scold him for feeding me to wolf Megan. But he was not there when I got there, the second option was his office, Bingo! Even better I found both him and Jason there, they looked like they were having an important meeting, but I didn't care.