Missing

Brandon's POV........

"Agrrrrrr" I screamed in rage, smashing everything in my office  turning the whole place upside down, I can't believe the nerve of that Hannah coming back here after all she's done, after every fucking thing she's done, I pulled on my hair feeling the rare venomous burn flow through my body ever so poisonously.

I don't know what came over me, but just the mere mention of  her name triggers a certain darkness in me, poisonous venom that I didn't even know I had building up inside of me, a certain darkness that even I am afraid to know what would happen if it were to be unleashed, I don't want to be that monster any more but she makes me feel like there is more to the monster in me.

Its so suffocating and agitating I just wish they'd let me wring her neck that night, the night she chose to disrespect me and betray everything we had, Everything we were planning on building, the night she chose to show me just how little I meant to her.

"Arghh!!! I hate you Hannah" I screamed flipping the table over.

Why am I even thinking of that bitch? It's a good thing I hadn't met my mate yet, to think I would have rejected her for that two timing slut of a whore......  why is she even here?the worst part is that now I've  managed to hurt my mate in a way I never thought I would, Scarlett has never left me hell I don't even think I've seen her cry and it hurts a lot to think that I was the cause of her tears. I know I can't pin the blame on anyone. I have to own up to my actions.

I never wanted her to see that side, I never wanted her to know that part of me, what if she never comes back?

My wolf whimpered in pain at that thought and I quickly pushed it back.

What the hell came over me? Why did I have to succumb to her nagging? I should have ignored her, or fed her lies, now I've ruined everything.

Aghrrr!!!!

She will come back to me, she is my mate she loves me(I think).
My heart sank as a million thoughts flooded my mind,
Scarlett must never see any more of the darkness that I posess, she must never hear the stories.

It took her so long to open up and try to let me in, and I just flushed all that progress down the drain

Fuck!

"I'll make it right Scarr I promise just don't leave me."I whispered to my self.

I sat up all night waiting for my mate in hopes that She would come back, hopping that maybe she had gone for a ride to clear her mind and that she was probably on her way back now. I tried to mind link her but she put up barriers shutting me out. It was 03:15am and she was still not back, I got an unsettling feeling and began to worry.

At the same time I felt jealousy burn through me at the thought of her running to that William, crying and exposing her vulnerability to him.

Deep down I knew she wouldn't come back, not after the trauma I put her through,

Where could she be? I mean she doesn't even have friends to go to.

She does have that Will ..

No! Don't even think about it. I stopped my stupid subconscious for even thinking shit like that. As for August, he was so uneasy about the fact that our mate was not with us and I understood his concern but it's still our fault, both August and I for being so hard on her and just dropping our monstrous side on her like that.

Morning Came, and evening followed soon, there was still no sign of her. By now August was raging mad and worried, so were the other pack members, they were all worried about their Luna and I couldn't help but feel guilty.