Chapter 5

*****meanwhile on the other side*****

"Useless mutt! What the Fuck is this? I told you to make me coffee,, not this ,,, this,,, I dont even know what to call this shit! It tastes like piss."

"I am sorry master, I dont know what happened,, must have been the water,"

"Get out of my fucking sight and take this rubbish with you."
Incompetent fool! Soon I won't need any of these useless mutts, I will have all the power I need, I will make them bow to me this world will be mine and all these peasants will be under my control. where the hell is that Ace, he was supposed to be here hours ago he'd better tell me he's found the seventh Spirit or so help me I will make a spirit out of him.

"The Moon Goddess lives Lucian, and she sees all this evil you are doing, she is not turning a blind e...."

"Your Goddess is Dead, Soon I will be your God. Who the hell gave you permission to speak in my presence princess of Peace?oh wait, I took that power so you have nothing now, you are a nobody, a useless nobody like you used to treat me. Remember?"

"Go to hell!"
"Look around princess, and I would guard that dirty little mouth if I were you it will get you in trouble."

"What happened to you Lucian? You were never this person, what happened?"

"Boss! Ace has arrived."

"Oh wonderful! I would love to stay and chit chat with you princessa but business calls., Take her back to her room and make sure you kill the guard that was supposed to be watching her for letting her out of his sight."

"Yes Sir right away Sir."

Hmmm, I hope that Ace brings something valuable this time, or else that useless guard won't be the only thing I kill today.

"We found her boss, the one who holds the last spirit. We found her."

Well?? Need I tell you to go on."

"She is,,"

"A She? Hm. It will be like taking candy From a baby."

"Not quite boss, she is different, Stronger, she fights. Plus she is the Luna of the Shadow of the Night pack."

"Don't tell me about that useless pack Ace, I have captured their Alpha and Luna, what makes you think I can't do it again."

"She is a protector Sir.  And her pack members fight to protect her with everything they have."

" Who is she?"

"We don't know much, just That she was raised by humans."

"A late Bloomer.,,,,,Well my dear Ace! Everyone has a weakness, a .........kryptonite. keep your eyes closely on her I want to know everything about her."
*
*
*
*
Scarrr....

"Come on Scar you can go faster than that talk to her,,," Megan pushed as I kept running through the thick forest, my training began two weeks ago and she was helping me communicate better with my wolf.
Diane didn't participate in the physical training, she was teaching me how to use the powers I was gifted and  I must say I've been doing better in both activities.

"Carry me Sabrina come on we can do this, just lead the way and take over, this is your body too." I internally whispered to my wolf as I kept running. I took a deep breath in and set my eyes on the road. I felt myself getting weaker as my body was beginning to give in to the exhaustion and just as I was about to slow down for some air, I felt the wind hit harder against my face and the ground beneath me disappear like I was flying but then I couldn't feel my body move, I paid more attention and realized I was running faster than kid flash or heck sonic the hedgehog, I couldn't feel my feet hit the ground but I could see myself getting closer to the  end line Meg had given me.