Unexpected Return.

Brandon'sPOV.......

I patiently waited for Scar as she finished getting ready. The excitement I felt was one that couldn't be described by words. I was happy because bit by bit Scarr was getting the hang of this life, not because she had to do it to save someone but because bit by bit this life was becoming her and she was becoming it, Nothing Scared her. New discoveries didn't shock her anymore she would just look for a solution and find a way to deal with it. She was truly living up to being a Luna.

"I'm ready. Oh! What are you thinking about that's got you all smiles? if it's a she, just give me a name and I'll get my blades sharpened." She said coming out of the Closest, and I swear Everytime I see this woman my heart skips a beat as if I am meeting my mate for the very first time.

"It's no one you should concern yourself about,but if I must give you a hint I'd say she has this really awesome hair."

"Oh dear my mate has been woowed by a fair maiden with awesome hair, I knew I should have bought that hair dye, oh what is a Damsel to do now."  She joked pretending to faint in devastation and we both laughed hard at that.

"You look ravishing."

"Oh come on in this rags? Nothing new here, just my good old jeans and leather Jacket, you fair Sir just like to see thee blush beyond measure."

"Well I will do and say anything to see a smile on this beautiful face. Speaking of which, I hope thy maiden caries no harmful accessories with her"

"Oh come on you know I can't leave my blades they are like my first born babies. And might I remind you Fair sir that this blades saved your life once."

"Oh dear, somebody save me, I've been mated to a crazy Viking lady "I joked and we laughed our way out of the house. We had really grown fond of speaking  this Shakespeare's language that I'm sure we've been getting wrong on so many levels. We got attached to it after watching one Shakespeare movie, well at least attempted to watch it seeing as how we probably only saw the first 30minutes before Meg and Kiley intruded.

We got to the Burger Hub, ordered our food, and had a nice funny conversation to go with our meal mostly about those days when I walked besides her listening to her as she told me about how shitty her manager Tony was I swear Everytime I saw that prick I felt like punching a whole between his teeth.

"Hey when we're done here, can we go by my apartment?"

"Sure thing, I don't see why not. I'm just wondering, why are you Still keeping that place? Why don't you move all your stuff to the pack house I mean it's your home now."

"It's just,, I,,,, I don't know, I guess I'm just not Fully ready to let go." Her answer kinda pulled me five Steps backwards, I mean I know and I understand, its not easy to just up and go, especially for someone like Scarr, who has been by herself all her life and has known no one to have her back but herself. But keeping the apartment? Makes me feel like she is not here to stay, like she is keeping it as insurance incase something goes wrong with our relationship.

We finished off the rest of our dinner with tiny conversations here and there then we left.

"You seem tense what's wrong?" She asked as we walked hand in hand to her apartment which was not too far from the burger hub.

"Its nothing, I just  feel like something is not right, like we're being watched, you know, like there is some impure spirit lurking about. Don't you feel it?"

" nahh,,, not really. " she responded but seriously I wasn't just saying it, to avoid expressing myself, there was an unsettling feeling in the atmosphere and it felt very uncomfortable.