Chapter 7

"WHAT THE FUCK???"

Narrator. (UNEDITED)

Brandon's face looked pale like all the blood had just been flushed out of his body, his Brother and his Beta remained still, afraid to say anything all of them starring in disbelief and confusion at the scene that was in front of them.

He stood there with his jaw hanging taking in the whole image.

"What happened here?" He all but whispered, looking to no one in particular.

"Our search team found this here last night, we only got the report this morning because they had to fight off some Hunters." Jason responded

" It doesn't make any sense, where is she? and why hasn't anyone said a thing? I mean the cops should have been involved by now right?"

"She was not here when they found it, so I guess we still need to keep looking, although we don't know what to make of this." Hunter said.

They were all standing there looking at what once used be Scarlett's Car, it was a write-off, completely totaled, beyond recognition, it looked like someone had run it over with a monster truck, driving over it a few times to completely flatten it out

Brandon silently turned and walked to the car, and his companions quietly following behind.

"What do we now?" Jason asked hesitantly.

There was silence for a moment before Brandon coldly responded "We go home." His jaw clenching and both guys knew better than to further discuss the situation.

They got home and all the pack members were throwing him looks of remorse and pity, which he absolutely despised.

He went upstairs to take a shower, where he was processing all this information.

Scarlett was not dead, he was sure of it, had she been dead he would feel it, she was his mate after all.

He still couldn't help but feel bitter at the thought of her running to that repulsive son of a hunter, William instead of staying and trying to talk things through with him.

He wondered how long it would take Scarlett to accept who and what she was, and respect everything that came with it, like their bond, to him it felt like it meant so little to her if she could still go running to her human boyfriend when things weren't going well between them.

After his shower, he gathered every member who was part of the search team and ordered them to stop the search.

"If Scarlett wants to be found, she will be found we can't keep wasting resources, we have a war to prepare for." Were his words which in turn received the saddest, the most deflated, disappointed response.

"Brandon?"

Quickly turning his head in the direction which the response came, he saw none other than.

.
.
.
.
Scar's POV.

I stood in the door way, hardly able to keep my balance, my ribs felt like they were on fire, and I can't tell if I was standing on my feet or my knees, all the bruises ached and the wounds stung like someone was constantly pouring salt on them.

My heart sank at Brandon's words, the venomous tone he held as he spat those words, it was at that moment I regretted fighting, I should have just given them what they wanted and let them kill me, if my own mate would leave me for dead just like that!

"If Scarlett wants to be found, she will be found." were the first words I heard upon entering through that door.

My heart sunk.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I had to call his name just to make sure the words I was hearing were coming from him.

"Brandon?" I said, and all heads turned towards me,  Megan came rushing my way, but I held my hand up, indicating that she should stay back.

"Scarr!!" She squealed, but my eyes were still focused on my dear 'mate'

We both stared at each other intensely.

"I hate to interrupt this moment but we have trouble". Vivian said.

"Rogues" Jason said in response.

"Scarr you stay here, you are in no condition to fight."Meg said.

"No! It's me they want, you should probably just hand me over to them since my mate was about to leave me for dead anyway." I said looking at Brandon whose face looked mad angry.

"Madness, come on, they are close, Scar don't argue with us, we can't let you fight in this condition."Jason said and the pot face must not know me if he thinks I'll let other people do my fighting for me, after all this is what I'd been training for.

I went upstairs, got my daggers and two of my sharpest mini axes, and headed back downstairs. The house was already empty, everyone had left to fight
Only Julie our house keeper was left behind, making dinner in the Kitchen.

I quickly made my way out, trying the hardest I could to block the pain out of my mind.

"Megan where are you?" I mind linked her

"The Northern border." She quickly responded.

"Wait!!! No, you tricked me, Scarlett please stay home we have everything under control" she tried convincing me but I ignored her

I got there and was immediately jumped by a brown wolf with thee weirdest pair of eyes I've ever seen,

It knocked me to the ground, and raised it's giant paw attempting to slap me in the face but I moved my head to the side, causing it to miss, his claws being stuck in the ground, I used that opportunity to stick a knife through his head and watched as it fell to the ground.

I tried getting up, and upon succeeding, I was suddenly sent flying into a tree.

I tried to see who it was but immediately its head was ripped off  by Brandon's wolf.

"You shouldn't be here" he said through the mind link and I  blocked him out throwing one of my axes in his direction, he quickly ducked the axe landing in the skull of one of the rogues that were creeping up behind him.

I had so little energy, I felt like sitting down to take a breather, but I couldn't do it, I would fight till my very last breath, hoping that last breath would come sooner seeing as how Sabrina was already weak from the earlier Rogue attack that I got on my way home, and I knew for sure that the spirit within wouldn't be performing any wonders anytime soon.

I was moving in the direction of the dead wolf to get my weapon, when I felt something holding me back, digging it's sharp teeth in my shoulder once again sending me flying into the tree that I had already acquainted myself with.

"Ahhh Fuck!!!!!" I said screaming at how much the bite stung, angrily throwing my other axe at the nasty mother f***** causing it to choke on it's own blood, then I jumped ontop of it, and kept stabbing it's lifeless body on the side with one of my y knifes.

"Argh!!!!" I screamed in anger constantly stabbing the lifeless fury creature, it's blood completely covering my face.

"Fuuuck!!!!! Youuuu!!!!!" I kept screaming in rage.

"Scarr stop!! It's dead already." Someone said, I don't know who it was because I just kept punching holes through this nasty beast.

"Scarr stop they're gone!!!"

"Somebody get her off of it!" Were the last words I heard before I completely blacked out.

................
Hey guys, so like I promised  here's an update for y'all, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Comment, vote, leave a star, subscribe 😂😂lol

Anyway I hope y'all safe.