Chapter 4

*Note, Important writer's note at the end please read.

Scar.........

I got up sucking in a lot of air ,like a person who had been drowning. "Brandon" I screamed out loud, "Brandon where are you," and  only then did I realize that I was Crying. What was going on how could things go so wrong in such a short space of my being here, "Brandon,," I called out again walking through the Dark clustered Misty forest as the Sharp thorns ruthlessly tore through my skin.It was dark and awfully quiet, one would think there would at least be some animal sounds, perhaps an owl hoot or two but there was nothing, no sound whatsoever, I kept going even though I  could not  see clearly the path. the pain was nothing compared to the fear of losing my mate. My wolf Sabrina kept me company, well inside of me, comforting me and giving me hope that all would be well.

"Brandon,,,,," "Brandon??" I approached seeing a human figure, its back faced my way and I felt a bit of relief like I was carrying a heavy weight on my shoulders that I didn't even realize. I ran towards him in excitement, as I approached I heard him groan, I walked softly towards him "hey Brandon, are you....." What I saw next could not be explained, it was enough to give me an irrevocable heart attack. I Viciously turned around his eyes blood red blood drooling from his lips as he stuck his fangs out at me,, I screamed,,,,, screamed,,, screamed like I've never done before , literally I usually fight but this time all I could do was scream.

"Scarrr...Scarr,,get up, get up you're having a nightmare"
"Scarlett..."  I faintly heard a voice calling out while my body was being violently shaken

what? Where am I? How did I get here? Brandon? Where is Brandon,,,
I asked myself all this at the back of my head trying to adjust to the current situation I was in.
I got up with a pounding headache and a very concerned looking Megan hovering over me, she was saying something but I could not clearly make out the words, the only thing I could hear were the faint  voices whispering harshly in the background.

After a few seconds Brandon (oh thank goodness my mate is okay. )  and Jason came rushing by my side, Brandon helped me sit up while Jason handed me some wooden bowl which contained a liquid I'm guessing I was supposed to drink. I gave a look of confusion assessing the environment we were in, this was definitely not the pack house, the whole place just reeked of different types of herbal medicine. The room was constructed of wood, it didn't have much appart from the bed I was lying in from there I literally couldn't see a thing.

"Drink up, it Will help you gain some Strength." an unfamiliar voice Said also approaching my bedside. I took a few sips and coughed unable to handle the bitterness of this beverage.

"What is going on? Why are we here and why are you surrounding me like am some Patient?" I coughed looking at the whole lot.

I  had no memory whatsoever of the past events all I could remember was,,, oh shit what can I remember? Oh yes I remember the party being ruined, I remember Jason trying to take me home and me making an argument to fight, I remember Brandon wasn't too happy about my being there. But what happened after that? Why is my body so excruciatingly painful? Did we win the battle then got drunk afterwards? But if we got drunk why am I the only one with a hangover and why are they all fussing so much over me? Don't wolfs get hungover? And is this what they drink after getting drunk? Hold on,,,, what are we doing in this shed and why is there this wierd looking lady?
Oh shit I must be going crazy. I knew this supernatural stuff was some crazy shit but I didn't expect it to affect me so quickly.

"Nothing is Crazy about being Supernatural my Dear it is instead a very  honourable virtue, it just comes with a lot of responsibility and surprising events." The Lady said looking straight at me with an expressionless face, almost as if she was reading my mind

TF?!

"Excuse me What!"I coughed out once again.
"I think you should explain to your Luna why She is here Alexander

"Who Tf is Alexander??"

"Oh that's Brandon,( Megan quickly answered.) It's his other name, he doesn't use it much though."

Well I guess I have a lot to learn, everything has just been moving so quickly, I can't really say I know all this people whose Luna  I happen to be.

If I could undo it all, undo it all and just go back to my Normal life, and no not the kind of normal where I would walk home with a ridiculously large creature everyday. The Normal kind of normal where I just stayed alone, went to work and saved money for college. But then again nothing was Normal about me from the beginning was it?

"Soo you don't remember a thing? Megan asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing whatsoever?" She asked as if she was cross examining me,

"Well I remember everyone's names except hers,,. If that counts." I said pointing to the lady.

"This is something else, Brandon go ahead " Megan said gesturing for him to start explaining.

"Um,, you, you are a spirit wolf."Brandon said almost as though he were afraid to properly say it.

"I know." Was all I could say in response, I mean I did know, I wasn't going to act surprised,everyone in the room except the woman wore looks of shock

"What??

"Why didn't you tell me before ?"

"We haven't had enough time to sit and have such a conversation, you know,, the getting to know each other deeply and reveling past secrets kinda conversation. Plus I also just recently found out. You know all this is just so hard to take in, especially because it's not a dream, it is real a reality that I actually have to live."

I know my response sounded somewhat selfish and insensitive but it was true

"Well I am sorry that everything around you is happening so fast, but things are about to get more hectic Scarr, we have to lay all the cards on the table in order to avoid future surprises, you are the last of your kind the only one that can stop all this, you are our lifeline."

Okay deeep

"What are you talking about? What kind? See here we go again I just want things to be normal is that so hard to ask?"

"I'm afraid there is no normal for you, this is the normal you get." Megan said and for the first time since I've known here she actually sounded dead serious.

"Why am I here and who is she??" I asked pointing to the unknown lady, feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the things they were saying, I know its my life and its something I have to accept but come on 21years later and you fucking find out you are not human? I mean couldn't someone show up when I turned 16 or something??

"Something happened Scarr." Jason said lifting the wooden bowl out of my hands

"Well,,,, Somebody say something!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey my cute muffins😊😊,,, soo yeah, it's been a while since I've updated and it's a short Chapter I know and apologise profusely, do forgive me, reason being I've been putting the book on probation to see if views or votes will get better but very unfortunately everything has remained the same💔 and so the show must go on. I can't let my loyal readers suffer because of that  so don't give up on it just yet.

Encourage a girl with some votes
Suggestions are allowed
Some constructive criticism will be highly appreciated
Let's participate please, we are all in this together
And Remember to stay safe❤