Dreams explained

Scarr.

I woke up feeling the strong rays of the sun come through the window, gosh I must have over slept because my eyes sure do feel heavy.

I removed the covers and got up only to gasp in shock upon almost bumping into Brandon. He looked at me with this intense look on his face and I could only guess that he was still angry about the William incident.

"Ohh um,, hi.." I awkwardly greeted and he just stared at me blank.

Listen Brandon, what happened last night, William he, he is just a friend, he was,, look I'm really sorry I hurt you like that it was never my intention I just... Oh Fuck." I stopped trying to explain as I couldn't form a straight sentence and through all of that Brandon just kept staring at me blankly, just blankly I couldn't read anything from his face, I couldn't sense any emotions coming from him and it confused the hek out of me.

"Brandon say something please."

"Oh Great, she is awake." Diane said her head halfway through the door before she could let herself in.

"Diane?? Oh my Gosh I swear I was not skipping our sessions, I just, I think I overslept, but I promise you I was on my way, I just need to talk to Brandon for a minute please."

"He didn't tell you did he?" Diane said walking towards us.

"Tell me what?" I asked shifting gazes from Her to him to her then back to him again.

"What? Tell me what.?" I asked scared to even hear what it is that I was to be told.

" oh fuck! Oh no, don't tell me it's what I think it is." I said and I felt my throat dry up and I swear I could feel my lips chapping.

"Brandon you can't leave me, I love you baby, I talked,I, I had a talk with Vivian (I said swallowing saliva down my dry throat.) and she opened my eyes to so many things that I had been oblivious to please let's talk okay." I said tears threatening to leave my eyes, and wow I haven't felt this desperate in a very long time, I was indeed afraid of losing this man, as much as I didn't take too literally this whole mate connection thingy but I knew I didn't want to lose him.

"Fuck!" I Muttered burying my face in my palms letting the tears drop. I felt so vulnerable at that moment. No one has ever managed to open up this fragile, desperate side of me in a very long time.

I felt a soft pair of hands placed on mine removing my own from my face as he stared into my now puffy eyes. And it was at that moment I realized Diane wasn't in the room anymore.

Brandon took my palms in his and he placed.m a soft kiss on them.

"I'm sorry." I cry whispered as a lonely tear slid down my face. He removed the strands of hair that were covering part of my face and pushed them behind my ear and for the first time, he finally said something.

"I'm so glad you are okay." I felt confused at his words, what was he talking about.

"You've been out for 48hours now." Diane said walking back in with a cup in her hand.

"What!" I all but whispered. I looked at Brandon and saw him running his hands in frustration through his hair looking worried and relieved all at once.

"Yes, you have been out for 48hrs straight."He said putting confirmation to Diane's words.

"And you were doing some pretty wierd things." He continued to speak.

I couldn't believe a word they were saying, because then why didn't I recall anything.

"Scarlett could you perhaps share with us the dream you had." Diane asked.