Welcoming the Luna2

Brandon,,,,

I had to leave Scarlett behind and make an early arrival at the  Misty Gardens because I had to make sure security was tight tonight. I don't want that Demon wolf getting here Scaring my Luna.

My Luna? It sounds so wonderful uttering those words, I am so happy she accepted me and allowed me to mark her as mine, now I won't have to worry about other fools being attracted by her.

"Of course she accepted us, she is our mate she had to" my wolf August said.

"You know she could have rejected us after that Stunt you pulled howling like that."

"I had to do it, we had to have our mate we had to have her. Anyway, you should be thanking me. Plus. she's a spirit wolf, her level of connection is way deeper than the normal wolfs, she wouldn't have resisted."

"Spirit wolf?? How do you know she is a spirit wolf?"

"How don't you know?? Didn't you feel it? Her energy, the aura surrounding her?? whatever I shouldn't be talking such words."  With that said August went quiet.

"Wait August tell me,,, how do you know?" I was really curious, I thought Ace had enslaved all  the Spirit wolfs,,, but then again it made more sense as to why he was is still lurking around torturing other territories, he must be missing one spirit, and that one is....
Scarlett,,,,

Oh no! I need to make sure she is highly protected.I mind linked Jason and told him not to let Scarlett out of his sight, then I mind linked Alex and Hunter telling them to tighten Security, especially on the distant parts, so they would tell us when trouble was approaching.
.................................................

Third Person POV.

With half of the pack already gone Scarlett stayed behind,at the pack house nervous of tonight's event.

She looked at herself in the mirror her mind undecided on what to do with her hair, she pulled it up in a nice messy bun. It was a beautiful look. It  portrayed Strong, Elegant, nice. But apart from looking so good, Scarlett still wondered whether the rest of the wolves will accept her like the pack did, whether she was ready for the responsibility, the duties of being a Luna. Everything was just so overwhelming.

"Are you ready to go crackhead?? everyone is practically waiting on you."Jason shouted from the other other side of the door,

"Yes, you may come in."

"You know,,,, whoaaaa,,,, Luna, you look Beautiful."

"Finally,, respect from the dickhead, I shall cherish this moment forever," she joked and they both laughed. "I don't think I am ready,what if they don't like me,"

"You are their Luna, their Freshly marked Luna," Jason winked pointing to Scarr's mark and she punched him in response.

"Hey you are going to have put this punching on hold for tonight," "anyway like I was saying, warewolfs love their Luna and Alpha, they respect them, idolize them, I don't know how to put it, they practically worship them. The instant they see you all they will have is nothing but respect for you.So don't worry you will be fine." Jason said which made Scarr feel a little better, but she still had an odd feeling.

Scarrr......

Jason and I finally got to the Misty garden. Everything looked nice, Everyone looked exquisite almost as if they were attending some Royal event.

"Soo, here we are, what do you think?"Jason asked handing his hand out for me to step out of the car and I felt my stomach sink, I couldn't believe all this was for me.

"I don't know Jason maybe you should take me back, back to my life, I can't do all this, this shit is messed up, how did I get here,"I said feeling all the air being sucked out of my  body.

"Okay hey breathe, calm down, breathe, come on you can't be nervous now." Jason tried Calming me, and I started doing some breathing exercises.

"That's right keep breathing, and hey, don't call me by name unless someone is dying, you know  we don't do names," he teased and I actually managed to laugh.

"Owkay Scarr, you can do this no one is going to murder you." I breathed out loud.

"That's right Crackie everything is fine come on let's go introduce you to Your babies."

"Babies??"
"Yes being Luna and all, we are basically all your babies"Jason joked and we walked inside where we immediately bumped into Brandon at the entrance which led to the main entrance.

"what took you guys so long,"
"Dude you have no idea what I've had to deal with, we had a run away Luna."
"Shut up Dickface." I punched Jason and he pretend  cried. Until he saw Emily and decided to join her, she waved at me and I nervously smiled back.

"I am sorry for overwhelming you with so many things at the same time,"Brandon said gently cupping my face in his palms.

"Don't worry, it's all fine" I Said, feeling weak under his touch.

(what is wrong with you Scarlett, you better not be going Soft) I mentally scolded myself, it felt like ever since I got here I've just become one of those weak characters in movies that I always mock and I did not like it, I was not one to be a Damzel and I really needed to make it clear.

"Come on, let's go."Brandon said placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Ohh I forgot to tell you one important detail"
"Oh God, what?,"
"You look absolutely amazing."he said kissing my hand and I felt all the blood rush to my face. We stood there for some seconds staring into each other and I was at a complete loss of words.

" My bad ass Scarlett. Come on let's go."

"He is right, you look amazing Luna." The Creature that lived inside me oh Sabrina began to say.

"And how do you know you can't see me."
"I am a part of you Scarlett, of course I can see that you are beautiful "
"Oh what ever you must be very happy to be amongst so many of your kind tonight."
"They are your Kind too, they are your people, the sooner you accept them, the better. And yes I am excited to finally be HOME. although I can't help. But feel a bad spirit lurking around,"
"So you felt that too, I thought it was the nerves. And you are right, Ill have to start accepting this new life since I have accepted my Mate.
"Ahh our mate, how nice and gentle he is towards us.he is so amazing, I was so Happy when you told him you loved him. Hey don't worry about tonight you will be fine you are the Luna, all you have to do is smile and be nice, ohh and be vigilant." With that's Sabrina went quiet

Brandon walked me through the crowd of photographers into the main hall, (I thought Megan said it would be something small)tightly placing his arm around my waist and It felt really good.
...........
.
.
...........

Brandon walked me through the crowd of photographers into the main hall, (I thought Megan said it would be something small)tightly placing his arm around my waist and It felt really good

That's all I Got for now, hope you are enjoying this story.

Do feel free to comment and share your thoughts

And don't feel shy to vote😘😋

Hope y'all still keeping safe❤