Diane?

Scar's POV.

"She's waking up!!!"

I vaguely heard voices in the background, I couldn't put my focus on any of them as my main focus was on this painfully loud headache banging like a thousand drums inside my head, it literally sounded like a second heartbeat, only it was located in my head and it was beating much faster and louder than a normal heart would.

Yep that Migraine that makes you wanna squint your eyes and hold on tightly to your head.

"Kiley come on get a cloth" Megan ordered, and immediately a cool towel was placed on my head. I won't lie it was quite cooling and relieving, it felt like a huge fire had just been put out and the atmosphere was slowly getting back its oxygen.

I closed my eyes in relaxation enjoying the calm that cool towel provided me.

"Scarlett are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and was met with a glass of water and 4asprins handed to me by Emily.

I took all 4 of them at once and instead of feeling better the headache only throbbed harder.

"Wtf!!!! What happened to my head?" I thought to myself I mean I remember being thrown into trees a couple of times, but no where in all of that do I recall getting a concoction that would have my head beating for days,

I mean it was not that bad right?

"Scarlett say something please" Megan said

And only then did I realize that I was surrounded by the whole pack, Brandon sitting at a distance with a sorry look on his face.

"Maybe we should call Diane" Vivian said.

And I immediately Barked Getting up as if I wasn't currently feeling like hell.

"No.. no... Not Diane!!! I said wincing in pain touching my forehead, See I'm fine I'm better I'm talking, no Diane please!"

"But Scar!!"

"I Said No Diane!!!" I Barked in my most Authoritative tone, causing everyone to bow and obey, and I must admit I felt a little scared myself.

The whole room went dead silent and I hadn't realized that my eyes were changing until I saw my vision getting back to normal.

I took a seat and began hyperventilating.
Emily massaged my back while Megan kept forcing me to drink a mixture of water and sugar.

It lasted for about a few minutes but I finally came down.

"I'm gonna go lie down now." I said getting up but Jason Stopped me.

"Scarlett we see you are not okay alright, you've been missing for a few days now and it's obvious that you didn't exactly go through the best of times, just talk to us please, pretty please 'Shit head' " he ended off and I almost laughed at the last part as it brought a lot of warmth in my heart reminding me of who I used to be.

Jason was always so easy to talk to, and he must have known that if not for anyone I would open up to him, but not this time, I've never felt so betrayed, I honestly didn't know if I could trust anyone anymore.

"You can trust us!" Brandon said speaking for the first time.

"Piss off Brandon! Get the Fuck out of my thoughts!!!!"

"You don't trust us?" Megan asked sounding hurt

And honestly I wasn't fazed.

"Yes! I don't. I answered boldy

I don't trust anyone, not a single soul especially not a mate who calls off the search for his missing partner while his crazy Bitch and her fucking Accomplice try to kill her!!!!"

"What!!!!?" A voice said from behind me, I couldn't recognize who it was as my eyes were solely fixed on Brandon who couldn't look at me..

"Well at least let us call Diane to....."

" No one is Fucking calling Diane!!!" I spat with so much Venom I almost relieved the torture I went through.

"For heaven's sake Scarlett stop being so stubborn and for once just accept help just......."

"She's DEAD!!!!" I angrily spat interrupting whoever it is that was speaking at that moment, dreading to ever hear Diane's name again.

everyone gasped except for Branson whose eyes were still boring into mine as if he was trying to read my thoughts, except this time he couldn't.

"And How do you know that?? He asked daringly

I seriously did not want this man talking to me, his mere voice hurt my ears, and his intoxicating scent was currently burning my lungs like some sort of a poisonous gas, I was just so angry at him I blamed him for everything.

"Because."

"I killed her"

...........
Hey Family!!!! I hope y'all are doing great

So it's the school holidays and imma try my best to make some progress on this baby.

A lot is yet to happen so please stay Tuned 😘

Love you all and Thank you so much for your continued support
Views are actually doing pretty well for a book that hasn't been updated in a year😅

Stay Safe and don't forget to vote and Share🤗