Chapter 1

They had us working extra late at the theatre tonight, something about the owner coming to inspect the place the next day, I couldn't help but feel a little annoyed at how exited all the girls were upon hearing the boss was coming. What were they hoping for? That they would charm his pants off and suddenly become Hollywood stars? Not in this world.

"Hey grey hair, come over and help me with the lights," the stage manager Tony called out

In my mind I swear I've killed that dick about a thousand times. They were playing The show Snow-white tomorrow evening, and I must say I really hated this Damsel in distress shit, why can't this women just learn to be tough? No why don't the script writers just write about more Powerful women, Like Maleficent, Now that's a movie worthy of my attention. "Hey snap out of your daydreaming and get started on some real work like everybody else.

"Screw you Tony" I cursed out.

"I always try to do that but you always refuse me the chance to do so hotcakes," he smirked. Disgusting man.

The only reason I was so patient working here was because I wanted to save up enough money for college fees.

......

The rest of the night went by, filled with hard labor and lots of cursing between Tony and I.

When all was done, I switched off all the backstage lights, ensured that the snack bar and the ticket booth were locked. I said goodbye to Giorgi the night watch. And left Wondering if my little friend was around tonight, well little is a bit of an understatement considering his Size.

**FLASHBACK**

It was only two months after I'd started work at the theatre, I'd just finished locking up and was walking home by myself. I sensed a weird unsettling movement behind me but when I turned around there was nothing, my heart now pounding heavily as my hand instantly grabbed my axe,

that's right, I carry an axe with me, slipped it around my waist so it was portable and no one could see it

I also had a few blades, call it paranoia but I don't like depending on anyone for my safety.

"Show yourself or I swear I'm gonna chop off your fucking knees!" I threatened into the quiet night. After receiving no response I went on with my walk, firmly holding on to my axe ready for anything.

Then once again I heard the movement behind me, I quickly turned my head, only for my face to be hit by a thin breeze and silence. I turned around to continue my walk, and I almost fell as I hit something with my body, more like I bumped into something.

And it was something alright, I instinctually raised my axe ready to end its life but instead of attacking and protecting its self, I heard it whine and whimper it's eyes looking at me softly, it was beautiful, it had beautiful black shiny fur, fully dark eyes, it was huge, almost hovering over me, its structure looked to be strong, it looked like a very strong animal with structure, surrounded by a very strong aura. I just don't understand why it was standing in my way. It was a werewolf a fucking werewolf, I've only ever heard the hunters talk about them, never seen one, definitely never expected to be standing in front of one.

It looked at me with its cute eyes and bowed its head, probably for me to Pat, I hesitantly raised my hand and placed it on its head, and it growled softly completely melting and warming my heart, since then, this beautiful creature has been keeping me company on my way home.

**End of Flashback***

Presuming that my friend won't be joining me, I quickened pace but when I was five minutes away I heard his growls come up behind me and I smiled happy to see this beautiful creature that I referred to as friend. It felt so refreshing being around it.

felt like we had some sort of a connection. It's company was so refreshing, I could talk about any and everything with it and in return receive warm fluffy hugs and a sticky lick on the face

Our walk was nice and cozy, I was telling buster here, yup I gave him a name buster don't ask why.

So I was telling buster about Tony the creep and how he modified the show making the girls wear short tight leather dresses, in a fucking Cinderella play.

I don't know how but every emotion I felt, I feel like buster felt it too even when I laughed I felt like he was laughing with me.

Our nice late night stroll was unfortunately ruined when I heard a shot being fired and saw the creature weakly fall to the ground it was not a real gun, okay it was but I didn't see any bullet it was some sort of a powdery shitty thingy that filled the whole place with silver dust like those fog machines do in clubs except this was not really entertainment material because I saw buster lying weakly on the ground struggling for air as he cried and whimpered.

I pressed my eyes together, waiting for the dust particles to settle, and I saw a hunter approach from the distance, I grew up around hunters, it's not hard to notice one.

"You!" He shouted,

"You are a witch, a witch walking by devils side" he said preparing his gun for another shot, a shot he unfortunately did not get to shoot as I immediately threw my blade at him causing him to drop his weapon cutting off his thumb. (Damn! I was really looking to cut off that naughty hand, that goes around shooting strangers. and their cute abnormal pets.) My subconscious added in.

Before he could feel any pain, I threw my axe at his throat ending his life as he chocked on his own blood.

"Stay here," I patted the weak beautiful creature beside me and kissed it on the head.

I walked over to the dead man plucking my axe from him and taking my blade "I am sorry for ending you like this but, you won't tell anyone what you saw."

I said praying the Lord forgives me for taking a man's life. I mean I am not a killer, I just protect those I care about, speaking of which, I turned around worried about my friend but he was nowhere to be found.

I immediately rushed home, trying to digest properly all that had happened,

Don't worry Scarlett, hunters are trained killers, their job is to kill so no need to worry yourself, the man is a killer okay, it was either you or him, or your friend even.

I tried to reassure myself looking at my image in the mirror and all I could see was ugly and killer.

I washed my face a few times before I heard a voice speak

"Great Job protecting our mate like that, you are going to make an amazing Luna,"

What the fuck was that?

"Am I going crazy? am I hearing voices.

"My Name is Sabrina, I am sorry I took so long but I can tell that being a part of you is going to be so much fun"

"Sa what!!" Dear God I've done it this time, I killed a man and now!!

No! No! No! I screamed clutching my hands over my ears, this is fucking crazy am I hearing Ghosts??

"I am no Ghost Scarlett like I said I am a part of you, I live inside of you, I am your wolf."

"My what? And How the fuck did you know my name,,, whoaaa wait a minute, your not that creature I walk around with right, you didn't die and somehow transfer your Spirit into my body right" I felt like I was going crazy.

"No don't worry all will be revealed soon. I must go now."

And just like that I saw my eyes return to their Normal ocean blue color, I didn't even realize that they had changed to black with specs of gold.

With Everything feeling like a dream, I decided to go to bed but I barley slept a wink as my mind kept pondering on all that had happened tonight.