Chapter 3

Don't be a silent reader.
Comment I want to hear your views
Vote, gimme some love and most importantly,

Enjoy, while staying Safe❤

Scarlett.................

All my life I've been by myself,growing up, I was alone,William was the only friend I had and even he was taken away from me, I've never had a crowd of people living around me, I didn't know how I was going to handle being around, A pack??

"Relax Scarr, I can sense your tension, there is no need to worry, those people there are your family, and they love you as much as they love me okay, so just be yourself and calm down." Brandon said during our Drive to the hills which has been quiet with me thinking so hard about meeting the Pack.
We drove past a couple of trees, okay maybe not a couple maybe a whole forest, until I saw the car headed for a ridiculously huge mansion with big Royal gates which left my mouth open in amazement.

This is a huge house you got here," I said as Brandon drove past the guards driving up a huge drive way which felt like we were driving through some village, till he parked right in front of the huge mansion.

"Wait till you meet the People inside," he said holding me by my hand leading me into to the house. "oh I forgot to tell you one thing,"he said as he stopped to look at me,
"What,?"
"I really love your hair."I felt my face heat up at those words, I was sure my cheeks were red, in this cold.
"Don't worry, you'll be fine, he Pulled me into the house."

"Hey everybody look who I brought home." Brandon announced before we were halfway through the door.  and Jason came flying to embrace me in a hug, which was weird because I don't remember us ever hugging but hey,

"Heyyy crack head,, finally, this arrival is long overdue welcome."
"Oh my Gosh eihhhhhh, I heard a girl Scream as she flew to embrace me in a hug almost knocking me to the ground

"oh my Gosh it's soo amazing to finally meet you, we are going to have so much fun, I can't wait to,,,"
" hey Megan, Scarlett is not here to be your shopping buddy, you have Kiley for that, "
"I know, but we could use a third opinion."
"Sorry for that, this is my little sister Megan, her Best friend Kiley, Jason you know, his Mate Emily, over there we have my brothers, Hunter, Kiley's Mate,Alex and Brent.
And my Sisters, you've already met Megan, he said pointing to the bubbly cute girl who's been squeezing the life out me, the twins,Alice and Alicia, Vivian, thats Christian, her Mate. And Stacy."

Whoa those are a lot of names to take in, what a huge family.

"Don't worry, you'll know everybody  faster than you actually think." Brandon Said as if he was reading my mind

"Sup guys," I said giving a nod to the whole bunch.

"Your Cool, I can tell," the one they called Alex said, giving me fist pump.

"Owkey! now that we are done with the introductions, how bout I show you around?" Brandon said pulling me out of the living room, and we went upstairs, but only after he showed me the Kitchen, and introduced me to Julie, their house Keeper, I wounder how she manages this huge mansion all by herself.

"Soo, how do you like everyone?"
"They seem Cool I'll get used it," I still have a lot more that I'm going to have to get used to.

"This is my office,you know what goes on in an office."

"Hmm, neat," the whole house was pretty neat actually. "Can I come in?" I asked Fascinated by all the books I saw in there, I walked around the Shelves looking at all the books, planing to read some, if I would ever get the time, considering how fast everything seems to be happening lately. Then one particular book caught my eye, fascinated by the page that was left open on Brandon's desk I approached the desk to look at that particular picture in the corner of that page.