The last person He wanted to see.

Brandon's Pov.

Jason and I got into the truck and drove off to town, I didn't feel good, leaving Scarr I know she thinks she is okay but I still have a bad feeling about all this, I mean she was sleeping in midair, why would her spirit take control of her in her sleep like that?

"She was sleep Fighting" my wolf August reminded me his deep voice echoing in my head

"I know August but if it was a dream then why were her reactions so real? I mean my ribs still hurt from the force I was slammed into the wall with."

"You're over thinking, our mate is fine"

"What is he saying?" Jason asked driving me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"August,, your eyes keep changing colour and I've been having a conversation with myself for the last three minutes so tell me."

"Its nothing dude we were just worried about Scarrlet that's all." I answered honestly and he let it slide, talking about random stuff mostly about Emily.

We got to the theater and all those bimbos were throwing looks at us like we would propose to them, and that dick Tony was sucking up like he usually does, this idiot ain't getting promoted anytime soon. Ignoring all that shit, we inspected the place, took necessary reports, then we sat all day in the office working on the ledgers.

"Dude this numbers just don't add up some fucker here is stealing from us."

"Stupid humans with lack of appreciation how dare they steal from us? isn't it enough that we have employed them and pay them well?"

"Don't worry we'll figure it out"

"No Jason, to top it off, we risk our lives every night, protecting them from that devil, look at how much Scarr
is suffering now."

"Getting worked up won't help with anything This is easy we will just hire a private investigator who will help us find the thief okay, now let's go grab something to eat because you my friend are obviously fucking stressed.

"Come on let's go to the burger hub and we will discuss a suitable PI to hire." Jason said handing me my Jacket and we both left I didn't know why I was so angry. I just had this sudden built up anger and I really have no explanation for it

We got to the burger hub had a meal, I consulted Jason a bit about my worries for Scarr, but as usual he told me to relax, and that it's probably stress

We had the rest of our meal talking about random stuff after searching for PIs on google and made a list of the five best.

When we were done, I felt a whole lot better and we got up to leave, but my peace and calm was  short lived as we bumped into my least favorite person who almost ruined everything for me.

I tried walking past him, Jason walking behind me but the idiot recognized me and actually had the nerves to fucking speak to me.

"Hey we never got a chance to get Acquainted, I'm William." He said stretching out his hand for me to shake, I looked bit him and his filthy hand, he wasn't too bad looking and he was actually giving off a positive polite vibe, but come on I'm the Fucking Alpha, I'm not about to play nice with a human, let alone one who has a history with my Luna. I'm guessing Jason sensed my resentment towards the guy because he took his hand and shook it instead.

"I know who you are William."I replied in a cold bitter tone turning to leave but he wasn't getting the message.

"Ohh,, I guess Scarr must have told you about us." He said smiling and Upon hearing the mention of scarr"s name I couldn't help but want to punch him right between the eyes, my hands automatically balled up in feasts ready to break his nose but Jason caught it before I could even attempt to throw it.