ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 26

As the summer passed, Artemis and her parents made up and agreed to tell each other everything. She frequently met up with her friends, including the older ones. They had gone to Peru all together for two weeks, they had a bunch of fun in Lima, Chiclayo, Paracas and Chosica. Some were a bit hesitant considering that they were in the muggle world, but they managed to have wonderful time.

Cedric, Pansy, Daphne, Theodore, and Neville loved la causa.

The twins, Draco, Hannah, Susan, and Leo la mazamorra and El arroz con leche.

Artemis personally loved El ceviche. She also liked la causa, but in her opinion El ceviche was better, not that she would tell Pansy. The girl would throw a fit.

Artemis also introduced Marvolo to her familiar – Stella – he was very pleased to see that his little demon liked snakes. It seems that both James and Sirius were right at the end.

Marvolo and her had been bonding, getting to know each other and all. She could slowly see herself having a life with him.

If someone went and asked her 'Was she scared?' She would reply: Yes. Yes, I am. It was logical to be scared, Artemis was just beginning to live, she was just twelve after all. She had never fallen in love, but a part of her knew that if she one day did, it would be for him.

Ironic, isn't it? A few weeks ago, she was so afraid of being his, and now that's all she wanted. She felt excited, nervous, happy, and it was because for the first time she felt complete.

Her friends and family have always made her happy, but there has always been a part of her that wanted something more, something she didn't know, something that made her demon satisfied with a single touch, and now, she had that, and it was all because of Marvolo Gaunt or as she had decided to call him: 'Tommy.' He often told her to stop calling him that because it was annoying, but she saw the small smile he wore every time she called him that way.

One time she called him Marvolo, deciding to see what he would do if she did. His reaction was quick, he had put everything away, making his way over to her in order to check if she was hurt, if she had been crying, if he did something wrong. A small part of her loved the way she somewhat had control over him in that aspect. Though she knew not to push her luck, knowing he had a temper and didn't like to be played with.

Marvolo felt the same way she did, but more, he had waited for her for decades and now she there, sleeping in his arms as he read. He knew for a fact that he had already fallen, ever since he laid his eyes on her for the first time, he knew.

He was afraid of love, always has been, he had to practice emotion for years and years, luckily his friends were patient with him, they got him help, he didn't want it, but they made him take it, and today he couldn't be more grateful for that, because thanks to them he now had the ability to love his little soulmate, his little demon, his little moon.

When Marvolo met Lily, James, and Sirius fifteen years ago, he was scared – not that he would admit it aloud – he worked very hard to be of their liking, his friends, especially Orion helped him a lot. So, when he got their approval – though both James and Sirius were and still are very reluctant – he was extremely relieved.

                                                                             ˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Two – weeks before September first, the chaotic family decided to do their school shopping. Artemis and the boys were scowling while buying their books, they still couldn't believe the audacity of the headmaster to employ Gilderoy Lockhart of all people to be their DADA professor this year.

Marvolo wasn't too pleased either, he knew very well of the sorry excuse of the man and all about his starling reputation, he didn't want him anywhere near his little soulmate. It was amusing for the older women.

The little demon could feel herself blush anytime that the vampire was possessive of her. She enjoyed it very much. It was addicting.