ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 42

After a few minutes, the growing group of friends were all in a compartment, talking about their summers. Somehow Pansy managed to make the conversation about Artemis and Marvolo, much to girl's displeasure and the amusement of the rest – except Draco and Neville – they really enjoyed talking about her still nonexistent sex life.

"So did you finally suck him?" Pansy asked with a hopeful look on her face.

"Of course, she did, Pansy, just look at her face." Cho teased.

"I did not suck him, as you eloquently put it." Artemis's face was deep red as she internally prayed that this conversation ended soon, especially since her uncle was in the compartment behind the one, they were in. Last night had been the full moon, meaning that his senses were still high enough to hear their conversation if he pleased.

"No sex then?" Blaise looked crestfallen.

"No!............... Honestly is sex all you have running through your heads, wait don't answer that, I don't want to know." The compartment laughed at Artemis's horrified face.

"Have any of you lost your virginity?" Luna asked quite bluntly.

"I have." Fred, George, Cedric, and Cho talked in sync.

"Anyone else?" Daphne questioned.

"Theodore and I almost did, but mother interrupted us." Blaise winked at his mate.

"You're thirteen!" Hannah exclaimed in disbelief.

"Honey, do you really think I have self – control?" Blaise asked her sarcastically.

"You are a menace when it comes to sex." Susan told the boy.

"I'm aware." He winked causing the majority of the compartment to laugh.

_____________________

"Hey, why did we stop?" Cedric asked as he woke up. He had fallen asleep at least an hour ago.

"Don't know."

"Does anyone feel............cold?" Artemis shivered, so the Weasley twins hugged her, to try and keep her warm.

"Yeah." Daphne replied with gritted teeth while she put her scarf on.

"Look." Neville gestured towards the window, and they had incredulous faces as they literally saw it become ice.

"It's not even winter." Pansy panicked.

"And? Even when it's winter it isn't this cold." Cho hid her face in her mate's neck, and his hold on her tightened.

"I wonder what's happening." Theodore spoke.

"Ahhh!" The group distantly heard screams of panic and shared alarmed looks.

"Should we.............?" Luna asked.

"No. We don't know what's happening, let's not jump into trouble if we don't know if we'll get hurt, if whatever is happening comes near us, we act, if not we stay safe." Draco told them, determined to not let anyone in this compartment get hurt. He wouldn't admit it, but he had grown to care for them all, even the Weasleys.

After a few minutes, the shrieks stopped, but they decided to stay put, just in case. That was until Remus came inside handing out chocolate.

"What happened, Uncle Moony?"

"Dementors looking for Peter Pettigrew." He explained as he handed out chocolate. "Eat. It helps." Remus checked that they were all ok. "When you arrive to Hogwarts go directly to the Great Hall, don't wander around." And with that the man left to check on other students.

The rest of the ride was spent in an uncomfortable silence, none of them were willing to break it.