ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 55

[ Warning ⚠: Sexual Interaction.]

The day that Artemis went back to Hogwarts, finally arrived, it was unfortunately September 1st, and the young demon didn't appreciate it, neither did the vampire. This was because last night they had been busy. Each day that passed, made it harder for the lovers to force their selves to not touch each other, but they managed. For now, at least, because their needs would grow stronger with each passing day, until both of them finally gave in, and they completely bonded. They had already slipped once; they would make sure it didn't happen again. Or not.

"I'll miss you little moon." Marvolo whispered against his lovers lips as they finished getting ready for the day.

"You should've fucked me last night." Artemis murmured lustfully.

"Believe me, I wanted to, but no." After they had finished watching the movie, they started talking, and one of the pillows fell from the bed and Artemis reached for it lazily, not bothering to stand up, unaware that she was showing her white panties to the vampire. No one else had been home, it was easy to let their selves lose a bit of control or rather a lot.

Flashback:

"Artemis, be careful, you're showing you undergarments." Marvolo swallowed hard and forced himself to look away for his little mate's ass. He desperately wanted to touch it, squeeze it, kiss it. But couldn't.

"Sorry, I didn't realize." Artemis sat up immediately, embarrassed. She turned around to face him, she had already grabbed the pillow, and saw his hard dick. "Marvolo, um I- I think you have a slight problem." She gestured to his obvious budge, blushing hard.

Groaning, Marvolo moved to get up and take care of it, in the bathroom.

"Why don't I help you with that." Artemis offered, pushing him back.

"I'm sorry, what?" Marvolo looked at her with wide eyes, wondering if he heard her right.

"I could help you, yeah?" She let her hands start undoing his belt.

"Artemis no." Marvolo pushed her hands away, to no success because she returned them immediately.

"Please, I just, only for a while."

"Artemis, no. I refuse to let you............." Marvolo was cut off by the small hands that rubbed him through his trousers. "Artemis." He moaned.

"Is this, ok?" She asked nervously.

"Artemis, stop. You shouldn't do this." Not making a move to stop her, as he let his eyes close, his mouth opening, letting small moans of pleasure and surprise out.

"I just want to learn, please help me learn." Artemis pleaded, pulling of his pants, along with his underwear, her eyes widen at his size, he was at least 9 or 10 inches long.

"Artemis, no." Getting out of his minor trance, when he felt her remove his underwear.

"Please, I- I just want to know." She admitted.

This wasn't the first time they have been in situation like this one, Marvolo looked at her and sighed. "You're going to keep insisting, aren't you?" She nodded. "Only once, is that clear?" She nodded again. "Words." He ordered.

"Yes, sir." Marvolo raised an eyebrow. "Yes, master." She corrected herself.

"Stop when it's too much." Marvolo caressed her cheek, smiling softly when she moved to get in between his legs and carefully removed his shirt, biting her lower lip nervously.

Artemis let her hands roam his chest, tracing his abs, with flushed cheeks. Marvolo let his eyes close completely, letting the little demon pleasure him. Her semi – long nails passed through his chest, carefully getting lower and lower.

"Artemis." Marvolo moaned once she neared his v – line. Artemis softly grabbed his cock, making him groan in surprise, he hadn't expected to move onto it quickly. She started moving her hand up and down slowly.

Artemis was surprised when Marvolo moved his hips upwards. "Is this alright?" She asked.

"Perfect- fuck." Marvolo moaned loudly when her hand went faster, he had pleasured himself often, had sex with a bunch of different witches, he was a man and had urges, but nothing could compare to Artemis, maybe it was because he was in love with her, he didn't know nor cared, but he sure as hell loved how good she made him feel.

"Do you.........do you want me to suck you?" Her voice was barely above a whisper, and it was obvious she was nervous.

"It's not nece- "

"You would enjoy, wouldn't you?"

$Yes$ He hissed at the thought, that this was something she has never done, this was something she would do for him – and him only -, possessiveness, selfishness surged through his veins, he was the only one to make her wet, the only one to make her lust for someone, he was the only one that would ever taste her, and he was the only one that would enjoy her pretty lips wrapped around his cock.

Artemis nervously lowered her head, close to the tip of his dick, licking the tip softly, she furrowed her brow at that taste, it was weird.

"You get used to it." Marvolo chuckled at the facial expression but let out a deep moan when his dick entered her mouth. "Suck me Artemis." She looked at him surprised, taking him out of her mouth. "Only the tip if you.........." She shook her head. "You're willing to please me?" She nodded and re – entered his dick into her mouth, a bit more confident.

Soon enough he was in a daze while Artemis sucked him, up and down, occasionally twirling her tongue around the tip. Marvolo petted her head, in so much pleasure that he didn't even notice when he came inside her mouth, not until Artemis removed herself from his cock and swallowed his seed.

"Artemis, you, wow." Marvolo had no words, he had never felt this good.

"Did I...............did I do ok?" Artemis was nervous and unconfident.

Marvolo sat up and kissed her lips passionately. "You did amazing." Only then feeling her wetness. "Do you want me to help you?"

"No, I'm tired, want to sleep." Artemis rested her head on his shoulder.

"Okay, little one, let's sleep." Marvolo chuckled at the exhausted demon, and laid her beside him, he quickly put some clothes on, and laid beside her, hand around her waist.

"Love you."

"I love you too." They both fell asleep soon after.