ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6

September 1st, 1938

Marvolo had reunited with his friends on Platform 9 3 /4., where they he was introduced to their parents.

Inside a compartment Marvolo had found out that his new friends had to be Slytherin, because everyone in their families were, Ravenclaw would be acceptable, but Merlin forbid if they were in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.

"Marvolo which house would you like to be in?" Rosier asked.

"I wouldn't really mind being in Slytherin or Ravenclaw. But I don't fancy being in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. One is too stupid, blinded by their own bravery and the other too weak. Blinded by their talent to see the good in everything and everyone." The boy in question replied. [ No hate towards Gryffindor or Hufflepuff].

__________

"Welcome to Hogwarts. The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a particularly important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory and spend free time in your house common room."

'The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history, and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points are awarded the House Cup, a great honor. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours."

'The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarted yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting."

'I will return when we are ready for you. Please wait quietly." Professor Dumbledore said.

"Good luck." Marvolo whispered to his friends as he saw all of them move and glace around nervously.

"Thanks." They all replied quietly.

"Move along now. The Sorting Ceremony's about to start." Professor Dumbledore had returned.

________

After we made our way to the front of the hall:

"When I call your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool to be sorted." Professor Dumbledore said.

"Lestrange"

"Slytherin"

"Malfoy"

"Slytherin"

"Black"

"Slytherin"

"Avery"

"Slytherin"
"Rosier"

"Slytherin"

"Nott"

"Slytherin"

"Mulciber"

"Gaunt – Slytherin – Ravenclaw"

As Marvolo made his way up to the hat, everyone in The Great Hall was silent in either shock, fear, or awe. But Dumbledore, he was furious, of course no one noticed this besides Marvolo and his friends as they were subtly observing him.

"You should've known that no one messes with me and gets away with it." Marvolo thought with a barely visible smirk.

"This going to be a fun year." Nott thought with his own smirk.

"Ah, yes....... It's about time someone put Dumbledore in his place. Your soulmate will make you wait for her birth for quite some time. Anyway, let's continue with the sorting. Mmm yes, ah perfect:

Slytherin" The hat said.