ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 27

Soon enough the family was once again on platform 9 3/4, but unlike the last time, Marvolo was there to bid goodbye to his little moon.

"Be careful with the old man." He ordered.

"Okay, I promise that'll be careful."

"And don't go roaming the castle after hours." He told her sternly.

"But.........." Artemis pouted when he glared at her.

"Am I clear?"

"Yes sir." Artemis replied, her voice only audible to him.

"Good girl." The man whispered in her ear making her suppress a shiver. Marvolo had taken a liking into teasing her by all means. Why? She had no idea and didn't fancy finding out.

"Will I see you during Yule?" The girl asked, beaming at him when he nodded.

"Bye sweetie, be careful." Lily told her daughter.

After a few minutes, the three siblings were all in a compartment, just like the year before.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

When the Slytherins arrived at their table, they were not at all surprised to see Granger glaring hatefully at Artemis. It seemed that she was still bitter about not being the best witch of their year. Draco considered her attitude pathetic, just like her existence. He was very close to hexing her into next century only to be stopped by Marcus Flint, who pulled him back.

"Control yourself, Malfoy. Most of the school already hates us for being snakes." The older boy told him.

"Fine." The blonde boy rolled his eyes in annoyance. Soon everything would be different, he knew it. Changes were going to happen, and it would take them all by surprise.

"So did any of you met your mate yet?" Gemma Fawley, a girl who was a few years older than them asked, she had taken the role of an older sister last year.

"Yes, my mate is Theo." Blaise told the group.

"Mine is Marcus Flint." Pansy added.

"I haven't met mine." Draco told the group.

"I haven't either." Daphne admitted.

"Don't lose hope, I'm sure you'll find them soon. I in fact found mine during third year."

"What about you Arty?" Adrian Pucey asked.

"I have, his name Marvolo Gaunt." The groups eyes widen, they all knew that the was the new identity of the Dark Lord.

"Be careful, ok?" Marcus told the younger Slytherin.

"I will, don't worry."

"Now we know why he let you live in his Manor." Blaise joked, causing the girl to blush and look away.

"Don't tease her Blaise. Not in public." Pansy told him highly amused.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

The next morning, as the group made their way to the Slytherin table, they wouldn't stop teasing Artemis about her soulmate, which made her extremely embarrassed, she wished that she could disappear and not be seen until they forgot about the man.

"Oh, come on Arty, don't tell me what you can't see yourself kneeling for him." Pansy threw her a wink.

"Or tied up to a bed for him." Blaise gave the idea.

"Or blindfolded." Fred added.

"Or having his initials carved into your skin." George added too.

"Can we please stop talking about my sister's nonexistent sex life." Neville pleaded, Draco nodding along.

"But it's so fun." Cedric whined.

"But's it's so mortifying." Artemis complained as they sat down.

"Boys stop bothering the girl, she doesn't need to ruin her innocence at this age." Daphne reprimanded, though you could see with a small smile.

"What innocence?" Theodore asked, mockingly looking around.

"Shut up." Artemis told him with a flushed face.

Before any of them could add something more, a random Gryffindor shouted: "Hey look, Weasley has a howler!"

"STEALING A CAR, I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY EXPELLED YOU, YOU WAIT UNTIL I GET A HOLD OF YOU, I DON'T SUPPOSE THAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT YOUR FATHER AND I WENT THROUGH WHEN WE SAW THAT BOTH YOU AND THE CAR WERE GONE.

'IMAGINE THE EMBARRESEMENT I FELT WHEN I RECIVED A LETTER FROM DUMBLEDORE LAST NIGHT, YOUR FATHER ALMOST DIED OF SHAME, WE DIDN'T RAISE YOU LIKE THIS. AND DRAGGING YOUR POOR LITTLE SISTER ALONG WITH YOU, YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN HER KILLED.

'I AM ABSOULUTLY DISGUSTED, YOUR FAHTER IS FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, IT'S ENTIERLY YOUR FAULT RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY.

'IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, I'M BRINGING YOU BACK HOME, IS THAT CLEAR?"

The Weasley's Matriarch voice rang all around the Great Hall, the redhead's face looked like a tomato. It didn't take long to hear laughter around the hall, nobody liked the boy much, so they were extremely amused to see him being called out for something.

"Are you ok, Fred, George?" Artemis asked.

"We're great, for once we aren't the ones receiving the scolding." George told them with a grin. The twins had stopped talking by turn around them. They admitted that they did it to mess with people, but since they were friends, it wasn't necessary for them to do it constantly.

"You two are unbelievable." Hannah laughed.

"Thank you, little puff." Fred told her, winking in her direction.