ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8

When Lily Evans, Alice Longbottom, Marlene McKinnon, Frank Longbottom, and The Marauders finished Hogwarts, they decided to join Voldemort.

You see, ever since their time at Hogwarts they never trusted Dumbledore, something told them that things weren't as they seemed.

They were afraid that he would use one of their kids as his pawns because of The Greater Good.

When they received their marks, they were surprised to see how accepting they were to them, they had expected to have a challenging time having a good relationship with the others since most people believed them to be firmly on the light side. But the truth is that they were neutral, well that was until the end of their schooling.

After a few months of receiving their dark mark, they had discovered the main reason behind the easy accepting the Death Eaters towards them.

Flashback:

"Guys, why do you think Marvolo wanted to talk with us privately?" Remus asked.

"Don't know, maybe a task?" Frank replied.

"I just hope that we aren't in trouble or something." Sirius said.

"Hopefully not." James and Peter agreed.

_________

"Sit down." Marvolo ordered.

As they obeyed, they noticed that only the inner circle and them were there.

"We know that you have often questioned why we accepted your presence between us so easily, well there is a reason." Marvolo started.

'When I had received my Hogwarts letter, I already had my familiar Nagini, and she guided me into the wizarding world. Thanks to her I took an inheritance test, where to my shock I had a soulmate."

'She had three last names, which were Potter – Black Evans." The Dark Lord paused so that they could process the current information.

"So, you're telling me, that my future daughter is bounded to you?" James questioned and Marvolo nodded.

"Wait, you said Black. How is that one of her surnames? Alice asked, she and Marlene furrowing their eyebrows in confusion.

"Well, we assume that a Black blood-adopted her. And because of your closeness with Sirius, we assume that he did."

"My unborn daughter, soulmate of The Dark Lord." Lily muttered to herself, yet everyone heard her because of the intense silence inside the room.

"So, what? Do you want our future daughter to just tie herself to you? How old even are you, fifty?" Sirius asked scandalized causing Marvolo to glare at him and the others to chuckle.

"Yes, he is fifty." Felix Avery replied very much amused.

End of Flashback.

_________

After that event, everything stayed the same. Well, almost. They had decided to get to know the soulmate of their daughter on a personal level.

So, when Lily ended up pregnant there was a big celebration, everyone within the Dark Lord's ranking, they were happy that soon they would have their Dark Lady with them.

Marvolo's happiness was obviously the of the biggest, it had no comparation, he had waited for his little moon for forty years and couldn't believe that he would finally have her close to him.

Meanwhile with Dumbledore, he was somewhat content. Most of the people in the wizarding world believed Marvolo/Voldemort to be evil. The Order of Phoenix was going great, his spy between the death eaters had informed him of Voldemort's soulmate, and now the only thing left so that the rest of his plans could continue was the birth of the Potter child.

He had to be careful, he was close to completing his plans once more, but this time he couldn't risk them to fail. Or so he thought.

                                                                             ˜"*°•

                                                                             ˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

A few weeks later, Severus came informing them about the prophesy that stated the downfall of The Dark Lord because of child born as the seven month dies. Even though they knew it was false, Lily and James, Alice and Frank had decided to go into hiding since they feared that Albus would try and get their kids to be his pawns.

They had decided to have Peter as their secret keeper because if it were Sirius, it would be obvious since he was practically James's brother and if it were Remus, Dumbledore could wait until after the full moon and torture him or enter his mind forcefully and since he would be weak it would work. And if was each other parents, the possibility of betraying each other so that their child would live were big.

One night as Lily and James slept, Peter left and went to Dumbledore.

"Peter, finally you've arrived. Now, tell me where The Potter's are located."
When he noticed Peter's hesitation he added: "Remember that this is for The Greater Good. We can't have Voldemort around anymore, after all what kind of life would we have."

"But Artemis, she'll suffer." Peter whispered softly.

"Ah yes, she will, but only for a while, then she will serve me just like you."

"But The Dark Lord, he seems to adore her, why would he hurt her?" Peter questioned.

"It's just a façade, when she gives him an heir he'll dispose of her, Peter. Why make her suffer while being with him, when she could marry someone else, like Ronald perhaps, and be happy."

"They're hiding at Godric's Hollow." Peter gave in, thinking that it would be for the best. How wrong he was.

"Good, good, you're dismissed." Dumbledore told him.