ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 36

[ Warning ⚠: It involves female masturbation.]

A few days passed since Artemis was back home, it was now 5:21 p.m. and she had decided to read the second book that Marvolo had given her, and maybe later she would actually try and do it. But for now she was with her parents and uncle in the garden.

"Sweetie, Remus, your fathers, and I, are going out, ok?"

"Ok mother, be careful."

"Of course, princess, Marvolo is staying here with you, ok?" James kissed the top of her head.

"Bye father.

"Bye pup."

"Goodbye dad foot."
"Don't stay up late cub."

"Ok, Uncle Moony."

Soon the group of four left and Artemis made her way to her room, to prepare everything for her little activity.

That night Artemis was very nervous, she was going to pleasure herself for the first time. She closed her windows, curtains, and door, put some music to get into the mood, like her book recommended, got undressed and sat in front of the large mirror.

Taking a deep breath, she opened her legs nice and wide, slowly started caressing her thighs up and down, and from side to side, Artemis carefully started moving her right hand towards her pussy, gasping softly when she did. Artemis moved her hand closer to her clit and with her middle finger she rubbed her lips, moaning faintly at the feeling, she continued.

'This feels nice.' She thought, letting her eyes close.

Artemis gathered some of her arousal with her finger and swiped it up and down, before rubbing her clit with her left hand. Soon enough, she thought about fingering herself, she hesitantly did. She lined her middle finger with her hole and softly pushed it inside, letting out aloud moan at the feeling, at first her pace was slow, but as the minutes passed it turned faster.

Still fingering herself, she let her left hand go up and massage her tits, pinching her nipples softly, she moaned at the new experience. Artemis added another finger inside her hole and turned up her previous pace, her eyes rolled back as the coil in her stomach grew.

"Fuck." Artemis moaned loudly, lowering her left hand back to her clit, drawing number eights.

The combination of her fingers going in and out of her, and the rubbing of her clit caused her to cum hard, her legs shaking violently as she rode out her high, her eyes rolled back again as loud profanities left her lips, occasionally hissing too.

Artemis whimpered softly as she removed her fingers from inside her hole. She exhaustedly got up and cleaned up the mess she made and put on a robe. Just in time too because in that moment someone knocked on her door.