ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 14

As Marvolo/Quirrell arrived at his temporary home, he could only think about his beautiful soulmate. Everything about her seemed surreal. Like she came from a fairytale. But better, because unlike fairytales, she was real.

He wanted to claim her already, but would wait until she was of age, until it was time.

For now, he would simply watch her from a distance, would make sure that she was always safe, and of course that no other tried to touch what's his.

As the days transformed into weeks, the group of parents grew worried, they didn't want their children in the same place as Albus, but there was nothing they could do, especially since those kids were very stubborn.

A few weeks prior to September 1st, they had gone to Diagon Alley:

Flashback:

They were walking past the potion shop, since Severus had offered to buy the potion kits for the materials, and who were they to deny an offer from a Potions Master.

They had bought most of their school supplies and were now headed to buy a pet, and hopefully a familiar.

$stupid human, don't you dare touch me again or I'll bite you$

"Did you hear that mother?" Artemis asked as she made her way towards the voice.

"Hear what, sweetie?" Lily asked confused but received no reply.

$hello? $ Artemis called, not realizing that she started talking parsoltongue.

$a speaker? Interesting$

$speaker? $

$you are talking the language of snakes$

$do you want to come home with me? $

$yes, get me out of this dreadful store$

"Careful there, little girl. That snake is poisonous." The caretaker warned.

"What's her name?"

"Stella."

"How much for her?"

"Seven galleons." The man looked surprised for a moment, before replying.

"Can we take her mother?" Artemis asked softly. Lilly exchanged a wary glance with both Narcissa and Remus, before sighing and nodding. The little girl smiled softly as the caretaker handed her small snake.

"We have been trying to sell her for months, a few more weeks and my boss would've made me get rid of her."
"That's horrible." Artemis whispered in horror. Now relieved that she was taking the snake with her.

"Marvolo will be pleased to know that his little moon likes snakes." James and Sirius thought bitterly, Sirius more than James. They still didn't approve of their daughter being Voldemort's soulmate. They knew he could take care of her, and that he would, but that didn't mean they had to like it. Especially since he was fifty years older than her. That thought made them both shiver.

                                                                            ˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Later they entered the wand shop in Diagon Alley, a few months ago they had gotten the children one without a tracker in knockturn alley, just in case.

Artemis's wand was 11" long, made of holly, and possessed a phoenix feather core.

Neville's wand was thirteen long, made of cherrywood, and had a unicorn hair core.

And Draco's wand was 10" long, made of hawthorn wood, and had a unicorn hair core.

As they made their way to the Potions Shop – where they would meet with Severus – they bumped into two redheads.

"Lookie here Gred, they're firsties."
"Why, of course they are, Forge."

"What is your name............."

"Beautiful star?"
"Artemis Potter – Black." The girl replied with a small smile as she curtsied.

"And who are............."

"The two gentlemen.........."

"That have the pleasure............."
"Of accompanying you this morning?"

"I'm Draco Malfoy."
"Ne- Neville Longbottom."

"May I ask what you are doing in our way?" An irritated Lucius asked.
"We apologize Lord Malfoy............."
"But we must warn you............."
"Our mother and siblings – Ginny and Ron – ................"

"Are planning something against Miss Potter – Black..............."
"Along with the headmaster..................."

"We aren't sure what but....................."
"We felt like you should know.................."
"We must go now............"
"Until next time, my lady." And we that they left, leaving a concerned family.

End of Flashback.

Artemis's wand: