ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 17

Food suddenly appeared in all the table of the Great Hall. Draco looked at all the options and put some in his plate and soon digged in, the rest of the friend group followed.

Daphne who was observing everyone around in the Great Hall, cringed in disgust.

"What's wrong?" Pansy asked her friend.

"Weasley is wrong." Daphne looked ready to vomit. We all turned around to face the Gryffindor table only to have the same reaction as their friend, Weasley was seen with all his mouth stuffed with smash potatoes and his two hands had a piece of chicken.

"Nearly headless? How can you be nearly headless?" The obnoxious voice of Granger rang around the room.

"Like this." The ghost answered.

"AHH"

"I think I'm going to be sick." Artemis covered her mouth and turned around, along with most of the girls.

Theodore who had decided to sit next to her, rubbed her back with his hand in an up and down manner, whispering sweet nothing into her ear to calm her down, when she did, she smiled softly at him and kissed his cheek, making him grin in victory.

After they all finished their meals, the perfect guided them to the dungeons, where they learned their common room was located.

Inside the common room, the girl prefect spoke up to them:

"Welcome to the Slytherin Common Room. Boy's dormitories on my left, girls on my right. You'll find that your belongings are already in your dorms, each dorm has the students name and year on the door. Each prefect, professor has access to your dormitories in case of emergency."

After a few seconds of silence Professor Snape entered the room and stood in front.

"Welcome to Slytherin. I am your Head of House Severus Snape, the potions professor. You are all sorted into the house of Slytherin, the house of the ambitious, the cunning. I have a few rules for you all:

'First years will travel in groups and will be escorted by prefects for their classes during the first week.

'The curfew is at 8 p.m. not a minute later.

'Outside this common room all of you present a united front, I do not care for your personal problems. Outside this room you will find prejudice just because of the house you belong to, unfortunately some of the staff members are bias too.

'Now, if you got caught, always have an alibi, and if you don't have one, then don't get caught. And if for some reason you are caught pray to anyone that it's by me and not someone else.

'If you have any problems talk to the prefects or to me. My door is always open to snakes. Goodnight." Professor Snape left the room.

"Have a good night fellow snake, be down here tomorrow at 7 a.m. to escort you to the Great Hall." The male prefect informed them.

                                                                              ˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Next morning as Artemis sat down next to Draco in the transfiguration classroom, Ron and two other boys are running into the classroom.

"Whew, we made it. Imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late." The redhead all but shouted.

The cat jumps off the desk and transforms into the professor, the three boys are amazed.

"Wicked."

"That was bloody brilliant professor."

"Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps if I were to transfigure your two friends and you into a pocket watch, that way one of you might arrive in time."

"We got lost?" Ron excused weakly.

"Perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats." The class laughed at McGonagall's quick retort but shut up when she raised an eyebrow.

"We now know who would carry he pants if she ever got into a relationship." Blaise joked.

"Five points from Slytherin." The women told them. She had a glint her eyes, showing her amusement.

"You wound me, Professor." Blaise put a hand over his heart.

"Stop being dramatic, and get to work, Mr. Zambini."

"Of course, love." The boy winked.

"This is going to be a long day." The women muttered.

                                                                                  ˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Later, inside the potion's classroom, the students are chatting excitedly, sitting near steaming cauldrons

Later, inside the potion's classroom, the students are chatting excitedly, sitting near steaming cauldrons. The door suddenly slams open and Snape rushes in to say:

"There will be no foolish wand waving in this class. As such, I expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potions making. However, for those select few............. who possess the predisposition, I can tell you how bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper on death?

'Then again maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not.... pay............attention.

'Mr. Weasley, the so-called best friend of the– girl – who – lived. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Weasley, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?"

"I don't know."

"And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?"

"I said I don't know you greasy git." Weasley shouted making some of the students gasp at the audacity.

"Detention at 3 p.m. Mr. Weasley."

"To the rest, the answer to first question is: is asphodel......... and wormwood makes a powerful sleeping potion, also known as the draught of the living dead; second question, the answer is: a bezoar is found in the stomach of a goat; to answer the third and final question, the answer is: the monkshood and wolfsbane are the same plant, also known as aconite.

'Everyone write it down; it'll be needed for your essay."

The students obey Snape and start writing down what the answers on their parchments.

"And Gryffindors, note that fifteen points will be taking from you for Mr. Weasley's cheek."

Hey guys so I was wondering in which year should Artemis and Tom have their first kiss, I was thinking that it could be during her second year since she's a sex demon, but if you don't agree and want another year please let me know as soon as possible.

                                                                                             Love Georgina Garcia.