ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 44

Artemis stood in the DADA classroom with her friend by her sides, and Remus in front, waiting for the bell to ring so that he could start,

"Intriguing, isn't it? Does anyone have an idea of what's inside?"

"A bogart sir." Neville was encouraged to reply by his brother earing Hufflepuff five points.

"Now, can anyone tell what a boggart looks like?" He asked and four students raised their hands, but before Remus could choose one of the to answer, Granger spoke:

"Could be anything. A boggart is a shape – shifting creature that forms to whatever person frightens the most. It's what makes them so.........." Remus cut her off.

"So terrifying, yes. Very good Ms. Granger, but I would recommend you to wait until you're chosen to speak, five points from Gryffindor." He girl glared at the professor but was ignored. "Luckily, a simple spell exist to repel a boggart."

The wardrobe shook.

"Let's practice, shall we? Without your wand s repeat after me. Riddikulus."

"This class is ridiculous." Ronald said aloud.

"Five points for Gryffindor. If you do not like the way I teach, you're welcome to leave the classroom Mr. Weasley." The redhead's face turned red in anger or embarrassment; Artemis wasn't sure. "Well, the easy part was done. You see the incantation alone is not enough to rid us of a boggart. What you really need is laughter. You need to force it to a shape you find truly amusing. Everyone get in a line."

Soon enough it was Artemis's turn, opening the wardrobe a dementor came out, she was confused and simply raised her wand and muttered out the incantation, transforming the dementor into an image of her fathers in their animagus forms as they play in the snow.

"Professor why did hers transform into a dementor?" One of the Parvati twins asked.

"Because Ms. Potter – Black fears, fear itself. Wise actually. Her boggart becoming a dementor means that she is afraid of letting her fear dominate her into a state of weakness, a state in where she couldn't fight back" Remus clarified calmly, with hidden pride in his voice.

_________________

As October 31st arrived Artemis and her friends were already waiting for something to happen, considering that the Slytherin had the worst luck on this day.

They laughed in the courtyard, enjoying the sweets they had bought un Hogsmeade, until we heard commotion around them, so curiously they got up and went to find out what it was.

"Good evening, students. I'm here to inform you that Hogwarts will be currently on lockdown." Madam Hooch announced.

The students looked at each other whispering, wondering what had happened.

"The headmaster has decided to put the school in lockdown mode as soon because he found that Peter Pettigrew has invaded the castle." Severus continued. "He has demanded that all the students go to the Great Hall immediately. Get your things this instant." With that he left.

The students frantically stood up and went to their dormitories to change into their night clothes.

A few minutes later in the great Hall, Dumbledore spoke:

"Students of Hogwarts! I believe that the professors have informed you about the lockdown that is currently placed upon the castle. As you all know, Peter Pettigrew, a mass murderer who has unfortunately not been captured by our aurors has broken into the school! That is why you students are here right now. You will be sleeping here this evening until the professors, and I are sure that the grounds are safe." The students worriedly glanced at each other. "Now, off to bed!"

The students got to their sleeping bags and pillow and went to their assigned area.

"Sleeping bag?! Seriously??" Draco scoffed.

"Draco, no. I think that the professors had more important things to worry about than this." Artemis reprimanded.

"Fine."

_____________________

Everyone was asleep besides Artemis. Sleep couldn't find her; she couldn't help the fear that grew inside of her. I mean who wouldn't be scared if a mass murdered breaking into your boarding school?

'Oh, Salazar help me.' Artemis thought.

'What's wrong my little moon?"

"What? How?' Artemis asked, she knew perfectly well that, that the voice belonged to her Tommy.

'It appears that our soulmate bond is growing stronger and because of it I can hear your louder thoughts and feel your stronger emotions.'

'Oh.' 'I'm definitely not going to like that.'

'Tell me, what's wrong?'

'Peter Pettigrew broke into the school, I'm scared Tommy.'

'Everything will be aright little one, your uncles will keep you and your friends safe.'

'Ok Tommy.'

'Goodnight, Artemis.'

'Goodnight, Tommy.'