ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 40

"Hello, little moon." Marvolo caressed her cheek, as she laid beside him. Marvolo and Artemis have been sleeping in the same bed for the last few days because she almost went back to Hogwarts. And she didn't want to leave his side after Martin Lockwood.

"Tommy, hi."

"How did you sleep?" Marvolo gave her a gentle kiss.

"Alright, you?" Artemis sat up and tied her hair in a messy ponytail.

"Fine." He played with her curls.

Artemis moved to sit on his lap, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I don't want to go to school." She complained.

"I don't want you to go either, it would be easier to have you here, by my side all day." Marvolo hid his face in her neck.

"Mother doesn't want me to go to Hogsmeade, so she didn't sign my permission slip."

"Ah yes, she told us. She's just worried, Artemis."
"I know." She kissed him softly.

"I love you, little one."

"I love you too, Tommy."

"Are you ever going to stop calling me like that?"

"No." She gasped when Marvolo flipped them around.

"No?"

"No." She confirmed.

Marvolo tickled her.

"No! Tommy, stop ahhh." Artemis laughed uncontrollably.

"Not until you stop calling me Tommy." He knew that she wouldn't because she liked annoying him.
"Never!"

"Brat." Marvolo huffed showing himself irritated, yet his eyes were shining with amusement.

"I'm going to shower." Artemis got up.

"Yeah, go ahead, you stink." Marvolo joked, catching the pillow that Artemis threw him.

" Marvolo joked, catching the pillow that Artemis threw him

_______________

"We found the girl, my lord, she's in your dungeons." Lucius informed Marvolo.

"Good job, dismissed." Lucius bowed and left.

"I'll find out why, ok little moon." Marvolo assured the young girl on his lap.

"Can't you do it later? I go back to Hogwarts tomorrow, stay with me for the day, please." She gave him puppy eyes.

"Fine." Marvolo reluctantly agreed, not able to resist her. "Come on, let's watch a movie or something." Marvolo carried Artemis to his room.

"I love you." She whispered against his lips.

"I love you too."