ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 39

[ Warning ⚠: Attempt of a Sexual Assault.]

Two - weeks before third year, Artemis was laying on Marvolo's bed as she chose everything to re – make her bedroom as Marvolo caressed her thighs, teasing her as he let his hands go far too up, nearly touching her ass, but didn't actually as he read through some kind of paperwork.

"Marvolo, stop teasing me." Artemis whimpered when his hand went back down.

"I'm not doing anything." Amusement shining in his eyes.

"Marvolo." She whined, putting her magazine away, knowing that he wasn't going to stop anytime soon. "Marvolo, we talked about this."

"Did we?" He also left his work aside.

"Yes, we did. You agreed to make thing easier for me, not harder."

Marvolo crawled on top of her. "I think that I lied." He said, kissing her neck.

"Marvolo, stop." She winced when he bit into her flesh, drawing out some blood. "Marvolo stop, you're hurting me." She tried to push him off, but he was obviously stronger.

"Shut up." He wrapped a hand around her throat.

____________________

"So, as I was telling you, we need Dumbledore to think that..............."

"Marvolo?" Remus called out. They were currently in a meeting with his remaining inner circle, the kids have been given permission to go to Diagon Alley and buy their books with Andromeda and her daughter. Well, not Artemis since she already bought hers early, eager to start reading for her elective classes.

"Artemis, something is wrong with her."

"What?!" Lily asked.

"I can use our bond to see what's happening."

"Do it." James told him worriedly.

"Mother fucker." Marvolo cursed. "Someone drank Polyjuice and is with Artemis in my bedroom." Marvolo ran out of the office, followed by the others.

"You're hurting me." They distantly heard Artemis cry out in pain.

Marvolo forcefully opened the door, it had a charm placed so that it could only be opened from inside. "Get off her." Marvolo threw the man back.

"Marvolo? But how he, what?' Artemis flinched when the real Marvolo went to hug her.

Marvolo sighed and pointed his wand towards the man. "Revelio." The Polyjuice started vanishing, showing the real identity of the person. Martin Lockwood the father of Jasmine.

"Take him to the dungeons and deal with him, keep him alive, I believe he was put up to this." Marvolo ordered, his eyes flaming crimson at the thought of his little mate getting hurt, in his own bedroom. No one dared question Marvolo at the moment and did as told. The adults first checked on the young girl, but then left.

"Artemis?" Marvolo turned around and faced the young girl. "Hey, it's me, Marvolo, your Tommy, I'm not him, I'm not going to hurt you." He carefully went to put a hand on her cheek, sighing in relief when she leaned into his touch instead of flinching away.

"I was so scared, you wanted to hurt me, you did hurt me." Artemis looked at him, pain in her eyes. "He just, looked like you so much, and how he talked, it was so similar, I didn't even realize until you opened the door."

"I know, don't worry, he'll be taken care of." He hugged her.

"I'm sorry."

"Hey look at me. This isn't your fault."

"Stay with me, please." Artemis finally hugged Marvolo back.

"Only until you fall asleep." Marvolo crawled onto the bed, pulling Artemis close to his body.

__________________

"Tell me, who put you up to this, hmm." Marvolo walked around the man that was tied to the chair.

"A girl." Martin cried out in pain.

"Who?" The man stayed silent. "Crucio."

"Ariana Avery, my lord." Martin whimpered. Not being able to take the pain of the unforgivable, it was too much.

"Why?...............Crucio." Marvolo used the unforgivable again when the man stubbornly didn't answer him.

"Ahhhh, she said that the Potter chick needed to pay."

"Pay for what?"

"For taking what was hers." Martin panted.

"What is hers?"

"No."

"Levicorpos, Sectumsempra."

"You! You my lord, she says that you're hers."

"What more?" Marvolo raised his wand.

"Nothing more, that's all she told me."

Marvolo entered Martin's mind and saw that what he said was truth. "Good. Glacius, Reducto." The body exploded into tiny pieces.

"Someone find Ariana Avery and bring her to me, alive." Marvolo ordered his inner circle.

Crucio The Second Unforgivable Curse, the Cruciatus Curse; Tortures your opponent mercilessly.

Levicorpus Turns your opponent upside down and dangles them in thin air.

Sectumsempra Causes lacerations to appear all over an opponent's body, as if they had been cut by an invisible sword.

Glacius Freezes the target with icy-cold air.

Reducto Blasts solid objects into pieces.