ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5

A few hours later Marvolo went back to the orphanage and organized his school materials in his trunk.

That night he had a dream or rather a vision.

                                                                            ˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Tommy, catch me." The voice of a girl could be heard along with her gentle and hypnotizing laughter.

"Little moon, don't run." A man, who seemed to be around his twenties, commanded but his voice full of amusement, betrayed him.

"But this way is more fun, Tommy." The girl insisted.

"Artemis!" The man exclaimed as he caught her and spun her around, so she that was facing him. His hands placed on her hips keeping her placed in front of him.
"You caught me, Tommy." The girl giggled.

"Always have and always will." The man told her with a breathtaking smile.

"Tommy! Don't look at me like that."

"Why not, princess?"

"It makes me love you even more." The girl looked away from the man becoming shy around him, face red in embarrassment.

Said man, didn't laugh or mock her. Yet. But instead, he brought her closer to him, turning her head so that she looked at him and kissed her possessively, leaving her whining and craving for more of his lips when he separated from her.

"What's wrong, little moon?" The man asked with mockery in his voice.

"I- I wa- want............" The girl stuttered.

"Don't stutter Artemis, you know I don't like it when you do." The man ordered and the girl whimpered at his harsh tone before replying.

"I- I want......" The girl cut herself off, becoming shy once more.

"What do you want?" The man asked.

"Please." The girl pleaded.

"I can't give you what you want, if you don't tell me what it is." The man continued to mock her.

Said girl looked away from 'Tommy' but he grabbed her form the chin softly making her look at him once more.

"Don't look away from me, ever. Now, tell what you want." The man demanded.

"I- I want, no I need you, please Tommy."

"Want or need?"

"Need."

"That's all you had to say, my little moon."

The man pulled her closer, if that's even possible, and started kissing, licking, biting, and sucking her neck causing her to moan softly into his ear.

When Marvolo woke up, he was confused. Nagini asked her master if and what was wrong.

"I had a dream." Marvolo replied.

"Don't you humans have those all the time?" The snake asked tilting her head to one side, looking very much alike to a confused puppy. Marvolo was sure Nagini wouldn't appreciate him mentioning the resemblance.

"The thing is I haven't had one in years. And it was also a bit strange." He replied.

"How so?" Nagini asked still confused.

"There was this man and this girl, they seemed close? Like lovers. Even though their appearances wore blurry, I felt connected to the woman, almost possessively."

After a few seconds he added: "Don't worry about it. It's probably a one-time thing and that's it."

Even after her master told her not to fuzz over his dream, Nagini was interested and couldn't help but wonder if he had a vision of his mate.

Of course, she didn't voice out her thoughts, after all, her master said it was a one-time thing, though she seriously doubt it.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.