ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7

Dumbledore removed the sorting hat from Marvolo's head with a furious gaze, Felix Avery smirked wickedly.

The hall was silent until the newest Slytherin was close to his table, until then his housemates and Ravenclaws clapped politely. After all, he was heir to the two houses, and he could kick him out of the school without hesitation if they got on his wrong side.

"Welcome, welcome to another year at Hogwarts. I hope you all had wonderful summers. I'm your headmaster, Professor Dippet. I remind you The Forbidden Forest is, as the name itself says it, forbidden. Without furthermore let the feast begin." The headmaster announced, causing The Great Hall break into conversations and cheers.

"So, how come we've never heard of you, heir Gaunt – Slytherin – Ravenclaw? An older girl asked, emphasizing the titles as if asking if he really was who he said he was.

"I apologize, but who are you?" Abraxas asked before Marvolo could say a word.

"I am Dorhea Black." The voice of the girl held proudness, Marvolo noted. Jace was about to say something to the girl and by the look on his face it wasn't verry pretty, so Orion kicked him under table and pointed at Marvolo who's eyes held a warning.

"Well, Ms. Black I've been illegally put in the care of muggles and have discovered this world only a month ago, so if you or anybody else had any knowledge of my existence I would be very surprised." Marvolo answered like a gentleman, but his voice held a warning too, a warning to not ask questions if not given permission to do so, the table noticed.

Dorhea Black was quick to return to her earlier conversation not wanting to get the boy mad at her.

"Why didn't you let me tell her off?" Jace asked.

"Two reasons: 1 The Black Family have a special madness that I don't want to deal with right now. And two because in my INHERITANCE TEST my soulmate held three surnames and one of them was Black. I don't think it would be wise to have the family against me, now, would it?" Marvolo responded.

Jace shook his head, while Orion smirked and thought 'I wouldn't mind having a relative marry him.'

                                                                              ˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Meanwhile with Dumbledore, he locked himself in his personal quarters. He was furious, he was throwing things all over the place.

"How? How did the boy discover his inheritance? How did he manage to ruin my lifes work in only a month?" Albus thought angrily.

"No. I shouldn't worry, there's still time to readjust my plans, I'll just have to be more careful" Albus thought as he tried to calm himself.

 I shouldn't worry, there's still time to readjust my plans, I'll just have to be more careful" Albus thought as he tried to calm himself