ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 56

"Dear students, welcome, or welcome back to another year at Hogwarts. As you all know the selection ceremony takes place in this moment, but before we continue with the sorting of houses, I would like to remind you that the ex-headmaster Albus Dumbledore, Mr. Ronald Weasley, Ms. Ginevra Weasley, Ms. Margaret Weasley, and Ms. Hermione Granger are wanted citizens of Magical Britain, so if by any chance you discover some sort of information about their location you are to make in known to authorities. Thank you." The now headmistress, Minerva McGonagall notified the students of the institution.

'Without anything more to say, greet the sorting hat of the castle." All students and professors clapped as the hat went into the air and sang the school anthem.

After the sorting ceremony and before the grand feast, the headmistress stood up again. "I know that most of you are hungry because of the long journey, but before I give you permission to eat, I must introduce the new DADA teacher Ms. Dolores Umbridge. She has been sent from the ministry to make sure that after Dumbledore's years as headmaster this school in up to level with other institutions, please greet her nicely."

The crowd applaud, mostly because they had some sort of class, not because they liked her. In all honesty, the women looked like a pink frog, not that they would admit it aloud, they didn't want a detention for offending the ministers secretary.

Anyways, as the night passed and Artemis's friends group conversed, they overheard some loud students from Gryffindor talking badly about the demon because Dumbledore was gone, but they just show to ignore it because she had done no wrong to anyone, unlike the goat.

----------------------------------

Further into the school year............

"Come on Arty, we're going to be late for class." Pansy exclaimed as she got ready.

"You go ahead Pansy, I'm going to find Poppy, I have a headache." Artemis replied, groaning into her hands.

"Ok, but ask her for a paper explaining your absence, you know that Umbridge doesn't like tardiness, even if we're Slytherins."

"Ok Pansy, don't worry, I'll make it on time and with a signed excuse."

A few minutes after Pansy had left to catch up with the rest of the group, who had left a few minutes earlier, Artemis finished getting ready and started to make her way to the infirmary. When she neared her destination, she was knocked down cold from behind.

"You and I are going to have a lot of fun little one." That was the left thing Artemis heard before unconsciousness overtook her.

________

While Artemis regained consciousness, she felt restraints around her wrists and ankles, upon opening her eyes she realized that she had been stripped of her clothes, only left in bra and panties, and that she was tied to a bed, who's? she had no idea, and she wasn't exactly sure she wanted to find out.

Artemis tried to break out of the restrains but found the task impossible, considering that someone entered the room she was in.

"Hello princess, I see you're eager to play with daddy." Ron Weasley came into view.

"What do you want?" Artemis tried to act strong, but her voice broke at the end, and he noticed it.

"Like I said before, to play with you princess." Ron replied as he started to unbuckle his belt and remove his shirt.