ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 58

"Headmaster, when will I be able to actually touch her?" Ron asked Albus as they walked into the room where Artemis was kept.
"Soon, my boy. For now, we must keep her pure, because if she isn't the ritual to steal her magic and titles won't work."

"But I want her now." The red head whined.

"Patience. Besides we have a lot of time, they're not going to find her." Albus was confident.

------------------

But they did find her.

Marvolo and his people had worked restlessly for a little under a month to find their precious little moon. They missed their lady, their queen. And now they would finally have her back.

"My lord, this is the group that will accompany you in case Dumbledore has people with him." Lucius informed the stressed and furious vampire.

"I don't care who the fuck comes Lucius just get them ready. We leave in five minutes and if there not with me, I swear that I'll go alone." Marvolo slammed the door of his office shut as he went to pick some potions that would calm Artemis in case, she got hysterical.

[ I don't know how to write fight scenes, sorry. So, imagine any type of moment where Marvolo and his followers save Artemis from the light side.]

Months later.....................

Artemis had been recovering from the traumatic experience and went to a mind healer, apart from that person the only other person who actually knew what happened to her was Marvolo, because she refused to sleep on her own cause she didn't feel safe. But she had nightmares about it and whimpered and talked in her sleep, so her mate eventually found out about everything.

Marvolo had been extremely patient around her, and cautious. He didn't want to trigger her somehow, so he had stopped sexually teasing her, and giving her pet names because he wasn't sure if she would be comfortable with it, and she wasn't as he confirmed a while later when James called Artemis princess and the glass slipped from her hands and she paled as she started having a panic attack.

Artemis's friend group mostly remained he same around her, so that she could have a place where she wouldn't be treated differently for what happened to her, which the young women was extremely grateful for.

Dumbledore and his sidekicks were taken to Amelia Bones who had been working on capturing him for a little over a year now. They had been punished for all there crimes and would never be leaving Azkaban. Well before that happened Marvolo, and the rest had their fun and vengeance with them. They of course wouldn't let what they did to Artemis go so easily.

Moving on, Artemis decided to finish her study's from home, not really wanting to be on the public eyes for the time, she wanted to let things cool down a bit before she showed her face again, and her family and friend were very supportive about her decision. And to be honest they also thought that it would for the best.

When the teens finally graduated, they had already presented their inheritance, the only one left to do so was Artemis, but because her healer had given her a few pills to control when it would finally happen, considering that a sex demon needed to feel safe o let it happen, and even though Marvolo wouldn't hurt her, she hadn't felt ready until a few weeks after graduation.