ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 15

When Artemis and her family arrived at the platform, they began to receive looks from people who wanted to be close to them

When Artemis and her family arrived at the platform, they began to receive looks from people who wanted to be close to them. After all, it wasn't every day that the – girl – who – lived started Hogwarts. But they didn't pay them attention.

"Are you sure you want to study here? We can still send you to Beauxbatons or another school." Lily suggested.

"Mother, please. I'll be perfectly fine, I have Uncle Sev and Reggie there if anything happens. And I'll write to you three time per week, ok?" Her daughter reassured her for the fifth time that morning.

"Ok, ok. I'm just worried."

"I know mom, but trust me, I'll be fine."

"Ok."

Later, Draco, Neville, and Artemis made their way to a compartment on the back of the train they didn't fancy having other people knock on their compartment every few minutes to see if it was empty or not. As the train began to move someone knocked on their door causing Draco to groan and complain about other people, well, that was until he opened the door to reveal their childhood friends Blaise, Theodore, Daphne, and Pansy.

"Hello guys." Blaise greeted excitedly as he entered the compartment, the others following him.

"Hello Blaise." Artemis replied with soft smile. The rest exchanged greeting once they all sat down.

Soon they were all distracted their selves with something. Blaise, Pansy, and Daphne gossiped, Draco and Neville talked about potions and plants, Theodore and Artemis read quietly their books.

But of course, that peace didn't last long, considering that redheaded boy and a girl with bushy hair barged in and started asking for the – girl – who – lived who supposedly was their best friend.

"Excuse me, who are you two?" Artemis asked only to be ignored.

"Hermione she obviously wouldn't be here, look around these are a bunch of Jr. Death Eaters." The redhead spat out in disgust.

"Of course, Ronald, how idiotic of me to think she would seat with people of such low class."

"Now who do you............" Draco started only to be shut up by Neville who whispered something into his ear.

"That's right, learn not to talk to your superiors." The boy who by now we know as Ronald talked smugly. Before they left, the girl spit on Artemis's face and the boy eyed her chest with a smirk.

"I am killing them!!" Draco went to attack them only to be pulled down by Daphne.

"Enough, stop this at once Malfoy, we knew that this was going to hard form the start considering who we are, don't do anything stupid. Be a Slytherin about this and think this through." Theodore lectured.

"Done, all perfect." Blaise announced proudly when he finished cleaning Artemis up.

"Thank you, Blaise." The girl replied softly to her honorary style list.

"Are you ok?" Neville asked her god sister and she nodded.

"Just a bit tired." As she adjusted herself to rest her head on Theo's chest, the boy mentioned put his book aside and smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around Artemis's waist, pulling her close to him, soon falling asleep with her.

"They would make a cute pair, don't you think?" Pansy whispered excitedly.

"No!" Both Draco and Neville replied, not liking the idea of their sister dating someone, especially this young.

The two girls and Blaise laughed at their reaction.