Chapter 32 Save Me Part 1

A/n
Omg 300!! Thank you guys XD I know it's not much but I'm really happy!!

Your POV
"F/n I'll be back. Take care" Levi kisses my forehead, then walks out. It was Sunday, everybody was out at the town for their free time. Except me, I was sick.

Levi went to go get some medicine in the town and I was all alone in the huge Building.

I drifted into a sleep. Then waking up to a noise, I tiredly opened my eyes. "Levi?!" I shouted, but there was no answer. Some reason I had a bad feeling, I jumped out of bed and peeked out my door.

I saw a black figure with a type of symbol on his chest. quickly moving, it opened the rooms and went inside, making a mess but it took nothing. Looking for something... Or someone?

I quietly closed the door and locked it. I looked around to escape, there was nothing but the window.

'Shit' I walked slowly to the window, I couldn't fight off the intruder in my state.

I quickly wrote a letter, quickly describing the symbol the stranger wore and left it in the bathroom in the cabin, where Levi would put his cleaning supplies.

I tied my bed sheet and my blanket together, then I tied one end to the bed legs. I opened the window and climbed out, I carefully lowered myself down, safely on the ground. As I turned around I faced Sam.

"Sam?" I croaked "What are you doing here?! Never mind that let's go, there's an intruder in the building" I grabbed his hand but he jerked it away.

"Oh F/n how naive you are" Sam smirks, I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?!" I asked. The man in the building suddenly appeared behide Sam, he held a knife.

"Sam! Watch out" I pushed him and the knife plunged into my side, it wasn't that deep but it hurt as hell. I laid down clutching my wound.

"Good job but you're sure it won't kill her?" Sam asks to the man. The man nods.

"W-what?! W-why??" I said. Sam smirks and kicks me, I groan out in pain, Sam smiled wider.

"Not so strong now are you?" Sam smirks and kneels down, having a evil in his eye. "Now, let's go home. Your Uncle is waiting" he says. My heart pounded, my eyes widen.

My uncle was alive after all, and he was still looking for me.

Sam laughs heartily "He did say he'll find you" I gasp then realized Sams intention. My uncle put out an award, whoever brought me back. They would be reward with so much money you could have ever imagine.

"So you d-did this for the money" I gasped out. Sam gives me a triumph look.

"Of course. Now let's go, before the others come back" Sam says the man, the man nods his head and ties up my arms and legs. I knock out into blackness.

Levi POV
'Shit I'm late' I thought and hurriedly walked back to headquarters, it was already in the afternoon. When I come to the front door, I see the lock busted open.

'Somebody's here' I thought and looked carefully through the door, all of the doors were broken open including a
F/n room.

"F/n?!!!" I ran to her room, she wasn't there. I saw a bedsheets tied up, one end was tied to the bed legs, the other went out through the window.

I looked out the window, my eyes saw red liquid staining the grass.

"F/n?!" I yelled again. I ran downstairs and behind headquarters, where the blood stain the grass.

I looked at the puddle of blood, it was fresh, by the puddle of blood, three pairs of feet stomped on the muddy ground.

One was F/n, the other two were probably grown men.

"Shit!!" I screamed then kicked the building.

"Sir? What's wrong? Whose blood is that?" Petra's voice came behind me.

I turned around and saw my Squad back from town. "It's F/n. An intruder came in headquarters and kidnapped F/n. Get your gear, we're leaving in ten minutes" I demanded. "Yes sir!" They all saluted and ran indoors.

'Shit! Live F/n' I punched the wall angrily and went inside to put on my gear.

Your POV
I woke up, my body was shivering, I tried to cover myself but my wrists were covered in shackles.

"Welcome home F/n"

The voice made me stop breathing. Goosebumps raised on my arm, my eyes focused on the man. My uncle.

"Uncle?" I choked. My uncle slapped me, the loud slap echoed through the empty room.

"I guess you forgotten the rules" he frowns. My cheek stung.

"Tsk tsk this won't do. Your covered in blood, we'll continue this later" he walks out and two maids come in with a bucket full of water and new clothes.

Their eyes had nothing in them. No feelings. They were broken.

Third POV
F/ns Uncle walks into his office.

"You did well Sam, you shall be rewarded greatly" he smirks but then frowns.

"What happened to F/n? She seems .....different.." The uncle frowns

"She lost her memories sir" Sam says nervously. The uncle gasps and shakes his head

"This won't do at all, I can't break her then. But... I got the best doctors" Uncle smirks creepily "There ways of getting her memories back" He plays with his pen.

"Uh sir? My reward" Sam says

"Oh of course! Of course I will reward you, because you kicked F/n, wounded her, made her lost her memories, and failed at returning her in the first place!!!" Uncle slams his hands and stares at Sam intensely.

"Sir! Wounding her was the only way to get her! And it wasn't my fault for making her losing her memory" Sam whines

Which only made Uncle even more mad, but he calmed down. "I'm sorry, I'm being rude. You will have your reward" he said

Sam relaxes. "But tell me one thing. Why did you kick her?" Uncle says but has a calm expression. Sam hands begin to shake. "B-Be..... Because she deserved it" Sam states

Uncle gaze softens a bit. "Of course. Let me get your reward" Uncle walks to Sam. Sam stands up and smiles

"Thank you very mu-" Sam stops in the middle of his sentence. F/n's uncle stabs Sam in the heart.

"That's your reward you lowly coward" Uncle has malice in his eyes. And rips the knife out of Sams body. Sam crumbles down. Dead.

~Meanwhile~

F/n is washed and dressed. Her wrists are still chained, a tear comes down her cheek.

"Please Levi. Save me" she cries