Chapter 37 Experiment

Your POV
"Welcome to Scout regiment!" I slapped Eren on the back.

"T-thanks" he said shyly. We rode our way to our new headquarters, where we would discipline Eren.

Auruo began to talk to Eren but bit his tongue in the process. We all laughed at him besides Levi.

"Hey Levi are you mad?" I rode next to him.

"No I can't believe I have to watch that brat" he mutters.

"I have to watch him too" I said. We've finally reached the new headquarters, vines grew on the building and when I opened the door, a rat ran away.

"This place is disgusting" Levi says, inspecting the walls. "Get to cleaning!" He demands and everybody starts grabbing brooms, dust feathers and cleans the rooms.

Im cleaning the same room as Levi. I begin dusting everything four times, to meet Levi's standards. Eren walks into the room.

"Oh where's my room going to be?" He asks.

"In the basement, we don't know if you'll turn into a Titan while you're asleep" Levi says

"Oh I'm done with the room, sir" Eren says. Levi goes and inspects the room leaving me and Eren alone.

"So why are you an assassin?" Eren asks, I give out laugh.

"I'm not really an assassin, it's just I'm from an assassin family" I explain.

Eren nods and Petra walks into the room. Before they start their conversation I go downstairs and clean the kitchen.

"Eren! You call this clean?!? Redo everything" I hear Levi shouting at Eren. I chuckle and continue scrubbing the floors.

~Time skip~

We were all having dinner and talking. I glimpse at Petra, it look like she was flirting with Auruo? I smile at the thought.

"Wait until she comes here" I said, the room got silent.

"She already has plans for him" Levi says, everybody nods. Eren looks confused

"Who? He asked

~BAM~

A thud came from the door. I opened it and saw Hanji with a creepy smile. "Hello everybody" she said

"Hey shorty what's Eren plans tomorrow!?" She asks excitedly.

"Cleaning the yard" Levi says while sipping in his tea.

"Perfect! Eren will come with me to do some experiments" Hanji says ignoring Levi's glares.

"Umm what kind of experiments do you do?" Eren asks

I stood up and walked into my room, everyone else did the same. Leaving Hanji with Eren talking about her nonstop stories of her experiments.

When I went into my room I changed into a large t-shirt. I went into my bathroom, washing my face. I heard the door open.

I turned around and saw Levi in a baggy t-shirt and long pants on. "You scared me" I sighed. Levi pulled me into a embrace

"L-Levi?!?" I stammered as my face begin to turn red.

"I missed you" he say, hugging me tighter. I heard his heart beating loudly, I wrap my arms around his body and hugged him back.

"I missed you too" I breath in his scent. It made me calm with his presence.

Levi kissed gently on my forehead, making my face turn all colors of red. He then picked me up bridal style and carried me to bed. He set me down and began kissing my head to my lips.

His lips was so intoxicating I moaned through the kiss. I felt Levi's mouth turn into a smirk at my reaction. Levi then breaks away the kiss.

"Too much or I'll go crazy" Levi says that wrapping him into his arms. I felt safe and protected as I was in my muscular arms. We fell into a peaceful sleep

~Time Skip~

It was the first day that we would experiment Erens powers. We rode into empty meadows.

"So what are we doing Hanji?" I asked her, she was jumping excitedly.

"Erens going to turn into a Titan and we're going to observe him"

"What happens if he goes on a rampage?" I asked.

"Levi will kill him but don't worry!!! Erens going to be in the well" she points to the well that's far away.

Eren gets into the well. I cover my ears and shoot the cannon, we wait for minutes but nothing happens.

"Did he not see it?" I asked.

"No, something probably went wrong" Hanji said. I shoot another cannon, saying that the experiment was over.

Me and Levi rode our horses and saw Eren covered in blood.

'That's weird... He isn't regenerating' I thought. Eren looks up at us

"I can't do it" he said, I help him out of the well and he rides with me, holding my waist.

At the corner of my eye, I see Levi giving murderous glares at Eren.

We take a lunch break and I watch the group, because I was feeding the horses.

I suddenly see Eren accidentally drop his spoon, as he touches the spoon, lightening strikes him and titan arm appears out of no where.

Gunter, Petra, Erd and Auruo all pull out their swords, threatening Eren. Auruo starts running toward Eren.

I stop in front of Auruo and kick his swords out of his hands.

"EREN!! " Hanji comes running towards Eren and touches his arm and screams with happiness that the Titan arm had burned her.

"F/n!! You betrayer!! " Petra yells out. I shot a frown at her.

'She's known me for years and she thinks I betrayed them?!?!' I thought

"Put down your weapons" I said but they still keep their swords out.

"Put them down. That's an order" Levi appears behind me.

"But heichou!" Gunter says.

"Do it" Levi glares at all of them. They put their swords away and Eren pulls out his arm of the Titan arm. Making it dissolve.

For the whole day, none of my comrades speak to me. They still think that I have betrayed them.

Until at dinner...

"Everybody I got an announcement" Hanji says, everybody takes their seats but they all avoid me and Eren.

As Hanji explains what had happen Gunter, Erd, Auruo and Petra all have guilty faces.

They all bite their hands and apologized to Eren. After that they all personally apologized to me.

"It's alright" I said patting on Petra's head. Then I left to make some tea for Levi.

I felt arms wrap around me. But it wasn't Levi.

"Thank you F/n" Eren says while hugging me.

"Eren?!? Why are you hugging me? And thank you for what?" I asked

"You were there and stood up for me. That's why I'm thanking you" Eren says hugging me tighter.

"Oi brat! Get your shitty hands off of her" a voice came from behind us.

Eren releases the hug and salutes to Levi.

"50 laps. Now" Levi said with a murderous face. Eren quickly runs outside, beginning his jogs. As Levi was going to walk away I hugged him from behind.

"Were you jealous?" I hugged his warm back. "What should be jealous about that brat?" He says

"I only love you Levi" I hugged him tighter, Levi turns around and hugs me back.

"You better brat" he says then pulling me into a deep kiss.