Chapter 25 A Letter

Your POV
"Titans had infiltrated Wall Maria?!!"

"Titans are going to wipe out humanity!!!!" more shouts came from the cadets.

"Shut the fuck up all of you" Levi says. The group becomes quiet, not wanting to face Levi's wrath.

"When we get to the Wall, leave your horses and climb, do not engage any Titans unless necessary" Erwin shouts

"Yes sir!" All of us shouts and salute.

'Shit this day keeps getting worse' I bit my lip.

When we finally arrive at Wall Maria, A huge hole has been placed and Titans were storming in. I race my horse to the wall and climb up, my eyes stared at the scene. Hoping it was a nightmare. It wasn't.Body's laid everywhere, blood paints the land, Titans roamed eating corpses.

"All the citizens have been evacuated" Levi comes behind me. "Good" I said but many people were still killed.

"What the hell happened" as I watched more Titans enter the wall.

Later on I figured about a Titan had made that hole, a Titan over 50 meters taller than walls, It sounds impossible.

A food shortage had started from Wall Rose, most of the fugitives were sent out on a mission to reclaim wall Maria but most of them died.

"Wow that really sucks" I stared out the window. We were back at our Squad Levi headquarters, it's been a couples months since Wall Maria has been attacked.

"Awe come on F/n don't feel down!!! Christmas break is coming soon!!! You're going to have your wedding with Sam!!" Petra sits next to me.

"Yea yea I'm sorry" I give her a smile. "Everything's been pretty bad lately" I said.

"But something good is coming up!!! You're having your wedding!!!" Petra shouts. I look at my ring, it's very beautiful the butterfly looks so real that it's going to fly away.

"Thanks Petra" I give her a hug. "Oi brats" we turn and see Levi coming down the stairs. "You brats aren't going anywhere without cleaning this place. Get going" and he walks into the kitchen, making tea for himself.

"Damn. Cleaning his room was hard enough" I whispered to Petra

"What was that cadet L/n?!" Levi looks at me from the kitchen.

"N-Nothing sir! I'll clean the hallways now" I walk off into the supplies closet, grabbing a broom.

~Another Time Skip (I'm sorry! XD)~

"It's finally the last day of cleaning!!!" I said to Gunter, Gunter nods his head and quickly washes the windows.

"After this will be Winter break for a whole week" Gunter says dreamily.

"What are you going to do for winter break Gunter?" I ask him

"Just go back home, visit family, and celebrate Christmas. Oh and probably go to you and Sams wedding" Gunter winks at me. I laugh

"We're not going to celebrate the wedding, it's just going to be family only" I said. Auruo comes walking by,

"Hey Auruo! What are you going to do over winter break ?" I looked at him.

"Tch, none of your business brat" he responds. "But I'll probably be coming to you and your fiancé wedding" he smiles evily. "So f/n? Are you and Sam going to do it?" Auruo smiles wickedly. My face begins to blush crazy.

"Oi Bozado! Do you want another month of stable duty?" Levi suddenly appears behind Auruo. Auruo salutes "No corporal!" He says nervously

"Oh? You can clean the cafeteria then. Make sure it's to my standards or you're not going anywhere for winter" Levi says to Auruo, Auruo salutes and runs to the cafeteria.

I continue sweeping, pretending I didn't anything. "Tch" was all he said and walked away.

"I thought I was going to clean again" Gunter says when Levi leaves our sight. "Me too, and I think I'm done here" I pick up my broom and walk back to the supply closet.

"Hey F/n!!!" Petra comes up to me "What are you going to do for winter break?!!" She asks excitedly. "You know..... The wedding probably" I smile at her.

"How about you?" I ask

"Going to visit my dad!" She says happily. "Come on let's go to dinner!!" She pulls my arm, dragging me to the cafeteria. As we enter the room, there are cups on the table.

"Hurry up grab a toast!!!" Erd says happily, we run and grab a cup. "A toast!" Erd says. We all click our cups together and drink.

"Don't worry! This is light alcohol, I doubt you'll get drunk even if you drank 50 cups" Erd pats on Gunters back.

After everybody drinks their cup, we all head back to our rooms, packing our things. "Bye F/n!" Gunter walks past my room, I give him a wave goodbye.

"Bye guys!! See you guys in a week!" I shout to the rest.

"Oi L/n" Levi walks up to me and hands me a letter. "It's for you, I don't know who it's from" he says and walks away.

My heart still yearns for Levi but I have to remember that he has a lover. And he rejected my feelings. I shake out of my trance and go into my room, looking at the letter.

"Oh it is has Sams handwriting? I wonder what it says" I open it. It's says :

Dear f/n

Happy winter break!!!! But there's something I need to tell you. Something very important.
I'm sorry but I can't marry you anymore. I love someone else.

My heart shattered. Once again. I had my heart broken from the man I loved.