Chapter 8 Preparing

A/N
I hope you guys like it!!! Enjoy

Your POV

~ Time skip to 3 days ~

"F/N!!" Sam ran towards me with a knife.

Sam tries to stab my arm, I quickly dodge under and punched his stomach knocking out his breath. Sam falls backwards clutching his stomach and I kick off the knife out of his hand.

"Come on Sam. Are you sure you're being serious with me" I sighed in disappointment.

"Shut up. It's not my fault you're better than me and why did you punch so hard" Sam said and clutched his stomach harder.

"Anyways why did you suddenly want to train?" Sam whines.

"I told you I need to get stronger" I replied.

Hanji had told me not to tell anyone about the bet, not even my closest friends. But it's true, I needed to get stronger. My fight with Levi was in 4 days and I just started training today.

"I feel like you're getting me back for getting you in trouble with Jerk Levi" Sam teases.

"Oh yea!!! That reminds me" I punch him once again. "That's for getting me in trouble" I gave an teasing smile.

Sam pulls me and kisses me lightly on the forehead. My face feels hot, I look up at Sam and he's smiling jokingly. I punch him again.

"You're not running away. Let's keep training" I said.

"Let's take a break or go get Auruo or Petra to spar with you" Sam whines once again.

"Petra is busy cleaning and I can't find Auruo anywhere, same with Gunter and Erd" I sighed.

"Heyyy!!! You guys over there!" Sam yells to a group of friends.

"What are you doing???!" I snapped at him.

"I'm taking a break. I'm just finding a temporarily replacements" He responded.

The group comes running toward us there were two boys and one girl and they looked oddly familiar.

"Hey! You're Er..... John, Alexia and Mark right?" I asked, trying to remember the names.

"You remember us?!?" Alexia points at herself, Mark and Johns face have a tint of pink on their faces.

"It's not everyday I met someone and they run away from me" I chuckle.

"Sorry..... We were nervous" Mark replies shyly.

"Yea sorry... " John says also, they both give me an apologetic looks.

"Aha it's alright. I guess I'm scary like that" I smiled, they're too adorable.

"I was hoping you could help me out" Sam says to all three of them.

"I want you guys to spar with F/n, all at the same time" Sam whiles brightly at them. I shot a glare at Sam, he's trying to run away from me.

"EH?!" All three of them yells.

"I don't know if she can take us all the same time" Alexia says.

"Come on F/n says she needs to train. You will help her out, right?!!" Sam pleads at three kids. They quickly looked at each other and all nodded.

"Good, now don't hold back on F/n" Sam sighs in relief.

"And F/n. Don't kill them" Sam smiles and sits down, watching us.

"Alright!! Mark! John! It's like we practiced together" Alexia states.

"Don't hold back on me" I went to my fighting stance. The three of them surrounded me and walking around me in a circle.