Chapter 9 The Winner

A/N
I hope you guys like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
Today was the day. Yes, the day I fight Levi.

It's been exactly a week ago that me and Levi made a gamble.

If I won the Scout Regiment would never bother me again, if Levi won I would join his squad and work undercover for a mission and other missions.

The past week I've been training all I could. I was confident that I would win, the problem was I didn't know where the fight was going to be.

"Damn that Levi, he tells me everything but where the fight is" I sighed and slowly made my way to the Corporals office.

"Hello?" I knocked on the door.

"State your name and business" A cold voice demands.

"It's cadet F/n . I have something to ask you"

"Enter" Levi says toneless. Levi's room was spotless, everything was neatly placed, a black grand piano stood by the window.

Even the bed looked like nobody had slept on it. In the middle of the room was a wooden desk with Levi sitting behind it, reading papers. His gray stormy eyes scans the paper then looks into mines.

"Are you going to stand there shitless or are you going to come in" Levi said annoyed. I closed the door behind me, still taking in the sight of Levi's room.

"I was just wondering where the fight was going to be placed" I asked.

"Tch, annoying brat. Obviously It'll be in the weapons practice room" Levi says annoyedly.

"The weapons practice room???" I tilt my head. "I don't know where that is sir"

"I'll have Mike take you there" Levi says whiling reading his papers.

"Mike? Sir?" I tilt my head even more that it was a 90 degree angle.

"Tch, Mike is one of the captains and do you always ask so many questions" Levi's eyebrows twitch slightly.

"Not really" I muttered.

"Now go, I have a lot of paper work"
I saluted and left the room.

~Time Skip~

A knock came the door, I found Hanji and a tall man with short loose blond hair.

"H-Hello you must be Mike, my na-"

My sentence was interrupted, Mikes face suddenly came to close to my personal space. Mike sniffs deeply, then takes a step back a sneers.

"She smells strong but weak at the same time" Mike frowns, Hanji just looks at him confused.

"Eh?!??? What's that suppose to mean??" I raised my eyebrow.

"Let's go F/n! Mike is always like that. Come on, if you're late you'll be cleaning all of the rooms" Hanji begs me.

Wrinkles form on my head. I didn't want to clean again, cleaning the cafeteria was bad enough. Without hesitation, I followed behide her.

We final reach the practice room. Levi was in the middle of the room, with his arms crossed.

"Tch one more second and you would've been late" Levi said. He wore a black jacket with a plain white shirt and black pants but he looked different.

'Yes, the clothes on him made him look different. But he looks more leaner. Is it me or hes gotten a bit bigger??? Maybe he got fat?' I thought.

I chuckle at the thought. Levi looks at me confused. I smile at him, holding in my laughs.

"Let's get started" Levi strips off his black jacket and gets into his fighting stance. I take off my gray jacket, dropping it on the ground. I stared at Levi, his stance was a lot different than last time I fought him, it seem more accurate and precise.

"Hanji, Mike get out. I can't have anyone distracting me" Levi says coldly.

"But I want to see!!!!!!" Hanji whines but is pushed out the door by Mike and I'm left alone with Levi.

"Tch, finally" Levi said when they finally left.

"The rules are whoever pins the other first wins for ten seconds wins. No weapons, no killing" Levi says as if it's normal.

"Alright, here I go" I run up to him and throw a punch, aiming for his stomach.

Levi takes a step away avoiding my punch, then gets on the floor and use his legs to trip me.

I quickly jump back avoiding his legs.

Within a blink of an eye, Levi stands up and kicks me in the shin. I lose my balance and fall backwards on my butt, Levi run towards me.

I quickly do a backflip and throw a punch but he grabs it and twists it to my back once again. I quickly twist my body and wiggled out of Levi's clutches and tackle him down.

"I guess I won" I smirked.

"I said the rules is whoever can pin each other for ten seconds wins, But......." Levi stopped in the middle of his sentence.

"Can you pin me down for ten seconds?" Levi smirks. I frowned I just needed to hold him for a couple more seconds.

But it was too late, Levi quickly overpowers me and pins me down. He holds down both of my arms and use his weight to get on top of me.

"Damn" I muttered. I can't get out of his grip, my face blushes when I realize our position we're in.

My body was laying down touching the matted floor, Levi held my arms as I laid under him.

Levi smirks and leans closer than we already are, his face is so close, my skin tickles from his breath.

'Is he going to kiss me??!!!' I closed my eyes expecting a kiss, I feel his breath blowing on my face.

"I won brat" Levi whispers softly.

'Why did I think he was going to kiss me?!!! He should've........'

'WAIT WHAT?! No I'm with Sam, I need to get rid of these thoughts' I thought and bit the inside of my cheek, furious with myself.

Without realizing it, Levi had already gotten off of me and gave out his hand. I reluctantly took it and heave myself up.

"You gotten a lot stronger" I grumbled.

"I trained throughout the week" Levi says uninterested.

"You look more muscular. What kind of training so you do? I want to get stronger!" I pleaded hoping that Levi would tell me his strength training secrets.

"I'll train you" Levi says then puts on his jacket.

"Eh?? Why can't you just tell me" I whined.

"Tch, I am your superior and you're now in my squad" Levi replies.

"Fine fine. I'm glad to be working with you, Corporal. Please take care of me" I bowed, Levi turns away not caring.

My eyebrows furrowed in annoyedly and looked at the wall, not making contact at Levi. I feel something soft covering me, I open my eyes.

A green cape covered me, White and blue wings glowed on the back, it made me smile.

"Welcome to squad Levi" Levi says softly but still with a frozen face.

Levi's voice was so soft it made my heart flutter...

'I think I like Levi.... '

A/N

Aha hope you guys enjoyed it ❤️ I'll try to upload as quick as I can