Chapter 27 Our Date

A/n
Enjoy 😂😋

Your POV
My eyes opened and focus on a familiar face. Levi. His breathing was soft, and going into a slow rhythm. Strands on hair fell perfectly on his face. I brushed it away from his face, then started feeling more of his hair, it was so soft, I couldn't stop touching it.

'He's so beautiful' I couldn't help but think how handsome he was.

"What the hell are you doing" Levi says, I pulled my hand away. He looks at me with an annoyed face, waiting for my reply.

"N-nothing!" I turned away from him, my back facing him."Liar" he says, then wraps his arms around me, kissing on my cheek. I feel the tips of my ear being hot. He then places his arms around my waist, hugging my lower back.

"Look at me" Levi says. I shuffled around, and saw Levi's beautiful gray eyes that turned into a icy blue, when the light reflected off of them.

"You're so beautiful" Levi says and caresses my cheek. I gave out a bright pink color. "You're handsome yourself" I said, cuddling into his arms. Levi kisses my forehead. I want to have mornings like this. My stomach rumbles, Levi smirks.

"Let's go to town and then eat" Levi says, he lets go of the hug and leaves my room, going into his room to change. I walk to my closet, changing into a flowing white shirt, and brown pants and black flats.

~knock knock~

"Oi, bring your swimming suit. Don't ask, just do it" Levi's says, still on the other side of the door. "I'll be outside, at the stables" he says. Then his footsteps quietly fade away.

'I wonder why?' I asked myself then shrugging and grabbing a basket in my closet, packing my swimming suit.

I walked outside, seeing Levi petting his horse. He wore a gray jacket with a shirt shirt and black pants.

'I feel like he wears white shirts everyday' I chuckled to myself. Levi looks at me confused.

"Ready?" He asks then gets on his horse, I nod and grab his hand, hoisting me up. The horse begins to gallop. I wrap my arms around his waist, feeling his 8pack through his shirt. I gasp and fumes Crimson.

"This is like a date. Right Levi?" I hug his back tightly. "Yea" he responds. "Where are we going???" I said

"Tch, we're going to town to buy some things. Then I'll take you to the lake" he focus on driving the horse. "Ok!" I said happily, tightening my chest to his back enjoying his warmth.

"Oi?!?!?! That's..... That's too tight" Levi yells. I loosen my grip, and look at Levi. His ears are pink and his cheeks are dark red. I realized I was squeezing my chest on his back.

"Sorry!" I said quickly, looking embarrass at what I'd done.

"It's fine" Levi says, still blushing. I smile lightly. We finally arrived at town, I had seen my favorite shop that selled sweets.

"I'll be back, I'm going to buy some cake for us" I said to Levi, he nods his head and I run inside. "Hello miss" a older women from the counter said.

"Hello!" I said. "Ummm can I have two slices of cake?" I asked, the women nods her head and starts cutting up a cake. Then her attention goes out the window, I follow her gaze and sees that she's looking at Levi. "Is there anything wrong?" I ask

The women shook her head "He's a pretty handsome man, but he looks very scary" the women admitted, still cutting the cake. I laugh "It is true he's very handsome and very scary. But he's sweet" I said, looking back at him. He was petting a stray cat, with white fur.