Chapter 33 Save Me part 2

Levi POV
'Damn, knowing F/n I know she would leave a type of clue' I looked around the room, nothing.

I check in the bathroom. Nothing. Or at least I thought. I opened the cabinet and found a letter:

Dear Levi,

I know you'll find this. But there was an intruder in the building so I plan to get out and go to Town at the inn. I can't promise you that I will be there, I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to the inn. But the stranger had some kind of symbol on him, it seemed similar to the military police. It was a black horse and its horn was blood red. I'm sorry, be safe. I love you

F/n

"Petra!" I shouted, footsteps quickly ran in the room. "Yes sir!" She saluted.

"Research the military police symbols, search for a black horse with red horn, now!" I said. Then She ran off into the library.

I walked to the cafeteria, finding the rest of my Squad. "Erd, Auruo you're looking in the town for F/n, come back in twenty minutes. Gunter you're with me" I said walking outside. I walked back, where the blood laid.

I looked closely and found drops of blood going into a direction.

"Sir!" Gunter stares at the ground

"What"

"It appears to be F/n blood, and there was two kidnappers" Gunter says, Gunter was a top tracker, so what he said was true.

"Shit" I muttered, F/n was wounded but the kidnappers need her alive for some reason. Why?

"It looks like she was taken to a wagon and went through town" Gunter kneels down, looking at the tracks closely. Petra comes running with a book in her hand.

"Sir! I found something. The symbol comes from a famous, wealthy family called The House of L/n "

"I never heard of them" I said

"Not a lot of people know about them sir! It says in the book that They are mysterious and unknown but it is said that they are a superior race and use their skills as Assassinators" Petra says while reading from the book.

"They are also called the Anti-Military Police and......People pay them for killing others" Petra has a shock face as she reads.

"That explains how she excels at Combat" Gunter nods, I stared at the ground.

"Do you know where the The House Of L/n is?" I said. She shakes her head.

"But I think their might be more information in F/n's File" She states, I shook my head.

"F/n files have mysteriously disappeared. Petra, does anybody have the same last name as F/n??" I asked.

She shakes her head "No but I know someone who knows F/n's past maybe he knows where she is"

I glared at her "Who?"

"Sam Hill"

Your POV
'How long have I've been down here? It feels like hours. Where's Levi?' I stared all around the room, it was nothing but pitch black. The door opens and light slowly floods in the room.

"You're looking well" Uncles voice had called out. I gave out a growl.

"My my what have they made you? You're so much happy and full of life... What happened to the lonely girl that was planning to kill me?" He says

"I don't know what you're talking about" I snapped. Uncle laughs while holding his stomach.

"Of course you don't. That's why I'm going to make you remember" He smiles. My heart began to race. What was he going to do!??