Chapter 10 The Kiss

Your POV

"I can't believe this" I punched my bed.

"Urghhh I lost" I grumbled.

~knock knock~

"F/n, it's Hanji. I just came by to tell you something" she said.

I open the door and Hanji jumps right in my face.

"W-What are you doing?!" I yelled out.

"I was wondering how fast your reflexes are and is anybody else here?" Hanji looks around.

"No, my roommate went training with couple of friends" I replied.

"Shorty wants you to go to his office at midnight" Hanji winks at me, I felt my face become warmer and warmer.

"W-Why at midnight?!?" I yelled, Hanji puts her hand over my mouth.

"He says he wants to tell you your mission in secrecy and he says not to knock, just come straight in" Hanji winks again and leaves the room.

'Does Levi like me too?!?! No stop. He just wants to tell me my mission. What about Sam?? I think I like Levi..... No!! Stop thinking that'

My thoughts annoyed me so much that I punched the wall in frustration and plopped on my bed

"Feelings are so complicated!" I screamed into my pillow.

'Sams the only one for me. I just need to forget these feelings about Levi ' I sighed and waited for night to come.

~Time skip ~

Petra snores fill the room. The pale moon is high in the sky. I grabbed my Scout Regiment cloak under my bed and cover myself, tiptoeing out of the room.

I quietly walked to the Corporals office.

'Should I knock? No I think Hanji said just to walk in' I thought and walked in cautiously but found Levi sleeping on his desk.

Papers are spread on the desk, Levi's cheek squished against the desk he looked like a little kid. I stifled a small laugh, and grab a small white blanket over him.

'He probably overworked himself, Whao he's got a bunch of work to do' I looks at the papers.

"Humanity's greatest soldier sleeping on the job eh?" I grabbed the sheets of paper and a chair and sat across the sleeping Levi, reading his paperwork and doing his job.

I was on my 98 paper. "I still have a couple more" I yawned tiredly.

"I'll close my eyes for a couple of min- "

I knocked out, falling into a deep sleep.

Levi POV

'It's warm. Was my room always this warm?' I thought and my eyes fluttered open and saw my papers in a neat pile.

'Huh? Am I done with my work already?' A small white wool blanket covered me, my eyes suddenly focused on a dark figure on the ground.

"F/n??" I ran up to her, she felt cold to the touch.

"Brat, what the hells wrong??!!!" I shook her but she kept still.

~Snore~

"Tch, damn brat. You're such a deep sleeper" I sighed.

I lifted F/n and tucked her into my bed. I looked over my paper work, almost all of them were finished only a couple papers remained.

'Did she do this?' I looked back at her.

Her h/c hair fell perfectly on her face and bed, her breathing was at a calm steady beat. The moonlight made her s/c skin glow, She was too beautiful. I walked up to the bed and pulled the covers to her shoulders.

"Tch, If only you were mine to begin with" I said then began to caress her cheek. My eyes seem to focus on her lips more and more, I couldn't resist it.

"This is only once..." I said.

My cheeks betrayed me and turn into a shade of pink. "This is just a thank you" I whispered softly, I lifted her chin and leaned in.

Your POV
'I like this smell, wait???' I sat up wide awake confused, then I remembered everything.

'Oh shit I forgot I knocked out in Levi's room after helping him with his papers!!!! But I can't remember when I slept on his bed?' I thought panicking.

The bathroom door creaks open, revealing a shirtless Levi. My eyes widen, taking in Levi's muscular body.

Water dripped off of his chin then landing on his 8 pack making droplets land on his chest, His arms gleamed with water making him shimmer.

"Kyaaa!!!!!" I dived under the blankets. "Levi!! Why are you half naked?!" I quickly said.

I felt my eyes were going to explode. The image of Levi half naked was imprinted in my mind, My face burned.

"Tch, I was taking a shower then I realize I only brought half of my clothes with me, I thought you were still sleeping" I hear Levi say.

"H-Hurry up and change!!" I called from under the blankets. After a minute or two Levi was done.

"You can look now" Levi wore a blue shirt with sleeves that went to his elbows. I was fuming with embarrassment.

"W-why am I in your bed????" I blurted out.

"Tch, when I woke up you were on the ground sleeping. I tried carrying you but you're a fatass" Levi said coldly.

My eyebrows twitched annoyed, I suddenly got up and walked to the door.

"Oi I didn't dismiss you cadet!! I still need to tell you your mission" Levi demands.

'He's pushing it too far now' I felt my vein popping out from my head. Then walked back and grudgingly sat down across his desk.

"Cadet L/n, you know you're mission to go undercover and find the enemy" Levi states, I nod my head.

"Good, there's a few brats that I'm suspecting. I want you befriend them and find out any information that'll benefit us. You should know that you should not tell anyone this mission"

"Yea, yea" I was still angry he called me fat.

"Good. I want you to know their history" he said.

"Who are the people?" I said quickly, I wanted to get out and get this mission over with.

"Mark Leavo , John Hazel, Alexandra Rose and Sam Hill"

A/N
Ou I wonder why Levi wants you to find information about them????