Chapter 26 I Love You

A/n
Might be some lemons........

Your POV
"What?" I said to myself, I couldn't believe what was happening. Tears quietly came one by one. I wiped my tears and held them in, I went outside. A carriage was waiting for me.

"Sorry to bring you out here for nothing. You can go, and here's extra some money for the trouble" I handed him a bag of money and walked back to my room.

Just when I closed the door, I let the tears escape from me. Once again. My heart crumbled broken when it was just beginning to heal, I grabbed the letter again, rereading it, making me cry more.

Levi POV
'Did all of the brats leave already?' I look out the window. F/n comes out to the last carriage and brings out a small sack to the driver, then walks back into the building. The carriage leaves without her.

'Why isn't she going? What happened?? Tch I shouldn't be caring, she's getting married' I turn away from my window and do my paperwork, but my mind wanders away, thinking about F/n.

"Shit, I'll just go to her room and see if she left" I muttered to myself. I hear quiet sobs on the other side of the door.

"F/n?"

Your POV
I hear the door open. "F/n?" Levi voice had a soft voice. I held my breath.

"Corporal? I thought you went home for spring break?" I sniffed.

"Tch brat, call me Levi. And I basically live here, who else is going to clean this place" Levi says.

I give out a small laugh, Levi cups his hand on my cheek and stares at my e/c eyes. "What's wrong?" Levi's voice is so soft, I obediently hand him the letter. As he reads it, his face puts on a angry, disgust face.

"I'm going to beat that blonde brat" he clenches his fist, but turns back to me. "I'm kinda glad though...... I get to have you" Levi comes closer,

"C-Corporal??!" before I can say anything else, he pulls me into a kiss, his lips are so soft, it makes my heart melt. He puts his fingers through my hair. We let go of lack of air.

"Wait... What about Marlene" my voice cracked at her name.

Marlene... The women Levi said he loved.

"Sam paid her, she tricked me, she didn't love me at all" Levi grabs hold of my hand. "You're the only one for me" he stares into my eyes, his eyes begging for forgiveness.

"D-did that mean you didn't give me a letter to meet you behind the building?!!??" I run to my drawer and bring out the letter. I hand it to him.

"This isn't my handwriting, Sam probably tricked you, so you can see My old feelings for Marlene" Levi hands back the letter, and holds my hands. "You're the only for me" he kisses sweetly on my forehead.

"Do you promise me?" I hug him and rest my face on his chest.

"Do you trust me F/n?" He says and hugs me tighter.

"With all my Life" I responded, cuddling into his chest.

"Then I promise you that you'll the only one for me. With all my Life" he puts his chin on my head, then let's go of the hug, looking at me. A small tint of pink spread on his cheeks.

"I ...... Lo.... Love.... You F/n" he stutters and looks at the ground, embarrassed.

He's so cute, he looks like a kid. I couldn't help but laugh. "What?" Levi says with a frown, returning back into his stoic expression.

"You look so cute when you're embarrassed" I smiled. "Ow!!" Levi pinches my cheek, then smirks.

"I don't express my feelings... But.... I ... Love you... F/n" Levi says

"I love you too Levi" My face feels hot when I say it.

"Hm that's the first time you said my name instead of 'Corporal' " Levi says. My face turns red.

"Oww??!!" Levi pinches my cheek again "What was that?!" I frowned

"You look so cute when you're embarrass" Levi says mocking me. I pinch his cheeks, but failed.

He pins me down on the bed. "Is that how you're going to treat your Corporal? Now I'm going to punish you" Levi says teasingly

"Is it cleaning?" I joke with him.

"Tch, brat. That can wait" he leans in and kisses me softly, then kisses me again more passionately. He licks my lips, asking for entrance. I close it shut, teasing him. He stops licking and looks at me.

"Going to play hard to get? Eh?" He kisses me again, asking one more time for entrance. I denied him, he suddenly squeezes my butt cheek, making me gasp.

He takes the chance and goes through my mouth. I use my tongue to fight his, but of course he had won and continued going through my mouth.

He pulls away, kissing my neck. I keep my moans in and breath out heavily. Levi frowns, not getting the reaction he wanted. But persistently continues kissing my neck, he softly bites my neck.

"Nyaa.... Nnnnn" I moan out, I quickly covered my mouth, surprised of the sound that just came out of my mouth. Levi smirks. "How sexy" he whispers seductively. My face fills with all shades of pink and red.

"L-Levi?" I said. "Hm?" He continues to kiss my neck. "C-can we take this slow? I'm still new to this" I said nervously.

"I'm not sure if I can wait, but.... You better expect to be sore for a week" he whispers into my ear. My heart was going to burst out, with happiness of course but also embarrassment that I was paralyzed. Levi notices my silence.

"Oi, you're red as a tomato" he smirks

"W-Well yea!!! " I cover my face, laying on my side, on the bed. Levi lays with me and removes my hand from my face, kissing my lips sweetly.

"I love you" Levi says again. My heart fills with rejoice as I hear him say those words. I cuddle to him closer.

"I love you too Levi" I kiss him back on the lips.

A/n
I swear I'm a decent person in real life 😂😂 *grabs Holy water and sprays myself*