Chapter 12 Party

A/N
100 !! Awe thanks to you guys 😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️ love you guys x) please enjoy

Your POV
The past week I've been lying around with nothing to do. Once in a while I had John, Mark and Alexia visit me.

Petra and the others would visit too, when they found the time. At night Levi would visit, at first it was awkward being all alone with him. But now I find his presence calming. Some reason Sam never came and visit.

"Are we even boyfriend and girlfriend anymore?" I asked Petra, She shrugs.

"You still like him right?" Petra asks.

I hesitated. "I don't know anymore" I stared at the ceiling.

"You should break up with him, first of all he doesn't even visit you and second I think he's been flirting with a bunch of girls" Petra states, My chest suddenly felt heavy and a sharp pain stabbed me.

"Maybe I should.... I don't know" I said unsure. "Sam stole my first kiss and he was my first crush" I confessed.

"There are other fish in the sea. It's alright F/n I'll be here for you" Petra smiles cheerfully.

"Thank you" I smile softly at her. Petra mouth gaps and looks at me.

"W-What is it??!" I said slightly panicked.

"Is my head bleeding again?" I asked.

"N-No........ I don't think I've seen you smile like that before..... You looked really cute and feminine" Petra smiles then laughs, I join her. Petra wipes her tears still giggling.

"Ok F/n it looks like your injury has healed" A nurse walked into the room.

"You're free to go train but don't strain yourself or your wound will open again" She smiles then walks out.

"Finally!" I jumped out of bed, but realize I had a f/c nightgown. I jumped back in bed.

"Er Petra? Can you get some clothes for me?"

~Time skip ~

"I can't believe you got these clothes!!" I whined from inside the bathroom.

"Hey you said to get you some clothes. You didn't say which one!" I hear Petra yell back.

"Damn I knew I shouldn't have pack these clothes" I whined.

"Hurry up and change, we're on our free time. We're going to the lake, Everybody's going to be there" Petra yells.

"But wasn't there a small group of wanted criminals in the woods?" I said curiously.

"Yea, but I doubt they'll come. 50 cadets vs 5 thieves don't stand a chance, especially with Captain Levi there" I hear Petra's voice begin to giggle after she says Levi's name.

"I guess... I still can't believe you picked these clothes" I quickly changed, while muttering about the clothes.

I got out of the bathroom, Petra gasps and covers her mouth.

"What?!!!" I look behind me.

"You look so cute!!!! Oh my gosh. I love your swimming suit too! It's hot!!" Petra yells.

"Let's just go the lake and get this over with" I said leaving her.

Levi POV
"Tch, Erwin why do I have to come and watch these brats" I said. I had other things to do than watch brats swim and eat.

"We're still on the lookout of the spy Levi. We're all are looking for him or her" Erwin states.

"Besides Shorty, have some fun!!! Go take a swim" Shitty glasses walks towards us.