Chapter 28 Ex

Your POV
"Good morning" Levi's lips pressed on my forehead. Making me wake up with a smile on my face.

It's been a couple months since Sam has broken up the marriage, everybody knows about it now. Ever since Sam broke up the marriage, Levi has become my boyfriend. And It's been the best months ever.

"Good morning" I kissed him back

But nobody knows that were dating.

"You should go back to your room or were going to get caught" I said. Levi nods and gives me a long kiss.

"Mmmm" I love his lips.

His lips are so intoxicating, I want to kiss them forever.

At that moment the doors slammed open, revealing Hanji.

"AHHHH!!!! F/n and Shorty!!!" She yells, I throw a pillow at her. Shutting her up.

"Damn shitty glasses don't you knock" Levi complains.

"Levi babies!!!!" Hanji yells out again, I throw another pillow, shutting her up again. But my face turns red when she said 'Levi babies'. We haven't done that.

"I'm going now" Levi says, then lifts my chin, kissing his lips. "See you at training" Levi smirks at my red face, then leaving the room.

"Levi babies!!!" Hanji yells again. I threw my blanket at her, then dragged her out and changed into my training clothes.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bread and making myself some coffee.

"Good morning F/n" Petra comes in, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning" I smiled and ruffled her hair, she's just like a little sister to me.

"Are you alright F/n? I know it's been a couple of months since Sam broke off the engagement" Petra frowns.

"I'm fine, I'm over that jerk. And I found someone new" I said happily.

"Oh my gosh who??!!" Petra yells, Her eyes grew bright. I blushed and thought of Levi. "You'll have to wait" I said.

"Aweee come on!!" Petra whines.

"Oi stop your racket and go train" Levi comes into the room. "Yes sir" we both saluted. And went outside, where Auruo, Erd and Gunter waited.

Erd and Gunter were sparring, Petra and Auruo had decided to join together. Leaving me alone, I sighed watching the spars.

"Why aren't you training cadet?" Levi walks up to me.

"I have no one to spar with sir" I replied, Levi smirks "Spar with me" He said. "Gladly" I smiled, then getting up, brushing off the dirt and getting into my fighting stance.

"It's been a while" I said. I throw a punch, Levi dodges it and grabs my arm, making me flip. I land on my feet then make Him flip over instead. But he safely lands on his feet.

Levi comes running at me, I use my feet and try to trip him. He jumps away, I quickly tackle him to the ground. Our hands hold on together, wrestling for dominance. Levi gets on top of me, pinning my arms together.

"You won. Again" I said, Levi smirks and we stare at each other.

"You two are honestly strong" a familiar voice said. Me and Levi look to our side.

It was Sam.

"What are you doing blonde brat?!" Levi snaps

"I wanted to talk with F/n" Sam says, looking at me. I give him a cold glare. "Alright" I said, Levi gets off of me and helps me up.

I nod at Levi, reassuring that it'll be alright. I follow Sam to the back of the headquarters. "What do you want" I snapped

"Look, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, I just wasn't ready for marriage" Sam said

"Oh? Then what was the whole reason then?" I snarled at him, making him back up.

"I was...... I had to make you mines before someone else would get you" Sam said looking away. "But I guess I just pushed you away" Sam puts on a sad expression.

"In your letter it said, you loved someone else" I questioned him. He looked guilty

"I thought she loved me.. But then I realized that you're the only one for me" Sam pleads. I glared at him, his words sound extremely similar to Levi's.

"Who were you fighting with for me?" I stared at him.

"It was.... Levi" Sam sighs. "Please F/n come back as my girlfriend, please we can go to Wall Sina and live there. Before Levi will have you" Sam takes a hold of my hand.

"Then why did you fake that letter? Why did you paid Marlene to pretend to love Levi?!!!" I raised my voice, Sam blinks surprisingly that I knew and let's go of my hand.

"It was to get you, before Levi" Sam raises his voice and looks down.

"Brat she's already Mines" Levi walks from behind the corner, joining the conversation, then puts his arm around my waist, showing that I was his. Sam glares at me and Levi

"Is this true?!" Sam stares at me, with anger. Levi pulls me even closer when Sam raised his voice.

"It's true" I said, Levi lifts my chin, kissing me in front of him.

Sam face fills with disbelief "We'll see" Sam says. "Watch your back F/n. You'll be home soon" Sam snarls and walks away. My eyes widen, Sams words still in my head.

You'll be home soon

Then his words echoed into my mind.

Welcome home F/n

"F/n" Levi looks at me. "S-sorry, I guess I'm just worried" I said.

"I won't anybody have you, I'll protect you forever" Levi says, kissing on my forehead.

"I know. I trust you" I said, hugging him.

"Let's go back training" Levi says, I nod and follow him. Petra runs up to me.

"F/n!! Why was Sam here?" Petra cocks her head. "He wants to get back together" I scoffed.

"Are you going back to him?!!" Petra yells, Levi glares at me. I shook my head

"I'm not going back to him, I found someone better" I smiled, looking back at Levi, his stare softens a bit.

~Time skip~

~knock knock~

"Who is it?" I yelled while in the bathroom.

"Who else brat" Levi's voice rang out on the other side. I opened the door, Levi walked in, making himself comfy on the bed, and going to sleep quickly. He had dark bags under his eyes.

"I guess Erwin had a lot of paperwork for you" I smiled at his relaxed face. "Goodnight" I kissed him and snuggled next to him.

Third POV
"I'm sorry sir!!!" Sam knelt down, pleading to the his boss. "I tried getting her without forcing or hurting her but she wouldn't come!" Sam says

"I don't care!! Get her back to me! You got another year to get her, if you want your money" The boss said. "I have been looking for her for years!!" the boss slammed his hand on the table, knocking down the food.

"You only get one chance to get her back!! Six months from now!!" He yells

"Yes sir! Thank you for giving me another chance" Sam bowed down again

"Your only chance" He snarled. Sam bowed down and left the room, leaving the man.

The man suddenly smiles evily, thoughts of torturing, touching and looking at you made him excited.

"I will find you F/n" he said happily