Chapter 23 Settling In

A/n
Manga spoiler alert 😂 it's not really a spoiler but oh whales.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

"I'm going to miss you" I hugged Sam

"I am too" Sam frowns but kisses me on the forehead.

"I'll see you on winter break" I kissed him on the cheek. Sam waves goodbye and gets on his carriage, going to Wall Sina. I walk back to my room, packing my things then Levi walks in.

"Oi brat, are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Yes Corporal" I shut my suitcase.

"Just call me Levi" He says annoyingly.

I hesitated. "That would be rude Sir, Because I am just a cadet and you're my superior" I avoided his gaze.

"Tch, whatever" And he walks out

I couldn't say his name without breaking down into tears. It was already hard enough that I would listen to his name and talk to him.

I walked outside, the carriage driver took my suitcase and I climbed into the carriage. Seeing Levi sitting there looking out of the window.

"What are you doing here" The words slipped out of my mouth.

"Tch, I want to and the other brats took all of the seats at the other carriage" Levi says while continuing to look out the window with a bored expression.

I sat down by the opposite window, furthest away from him. We were almost there but my eyelids were closing.

'I'll just sleep for a few minutes' I thought, and laid my cheek on the window and fell into a deep sleep.

Next thing I knew I woke up into a dark room with a single candlelight by my bed.

I sense someone else with me, I quickly pulled the bed sheets covering half of my face.

"So you're awake" Levi emerges from the shadows.

"Holy shit! You scared me" I sighed relieved. "What happened " I looked at him.

"You knocked out, I couldn't get out because your fatass was blocking the door" He says bluntly.

"So I carried you in here, and here's your suitcase, Tch its so dirty" Levi puts my suitcase beside the bed.

"Oh.... Thank you" I smiled. "Oh and sorry for blocking the door" I smiled teasingly.

"Whatever. Get out and clean your room, after you're done, clean this room! It's disgusting" Levi cringes up his nose as dust float everywhere.

"W-Wait!!??? This isn't my room??!" I exclaimed.

"Tch, this is my room. I couldn't carry to your room because you're fatass" Levi rolls his eyes. "My room is dirty now because I haven't been cleaning it"

My eyebrow raised in confusion "Why didn't you clean it up? "

"Annoying brat. I was supervising your training, how was I suppose to be two places at once" Levi snaps.

"Hurry up. This place is getting more disgusting" He demands.

"Yes Corporal" I stood up and took my suitcase. After 15 minutes, I finally found my room.

As I entered the room, dust covered every inch of the surface. "Damn where's another cleaning freak when you need one" I sighed.

"What was that Cadet?" Levi's voice came up behind me. I jumped up and dropped my suitcase, making dust fly everywhere. Me and Levi run out and close the door, coughing.