Chapter 16 Forgotten

Levi POV

"Who are you?" F/n stares at me.

"Who am I? Why am I here?" She asks more questions. I cupped her face, and stare deeply into her eyes.

She wasn't lying, there was a certain emptiness in her. I quickly jerked away and walked out the door.

"C-Corporal? That was quick" A nurse says.

"Go get the doctor" I demanded. The nurse flinches at my demand but then turns around and walks away, finding the doctor.

~Time skip~

"It seems from the surgery, miss F/n has lost her memory. She does not know who she is or anybody" The doctor says.

My body filled with anger.

"I do not know if she will get her memories back, or not at all. Only time can tell us, The nurses are currently telling her information we know about her" The doctor explains.

'It's like the world doesn't want me to be with her' I clenched my fists.

'No.. I will not give up. Maybe something from the past, can jog her memory?' I thought.

"How long is she to be in the infirmary" I asked.

"She can come back in two weeks. But I recommend four weeks for the wound to be completely healed and to not reopen ever again" The doctor suggests

"She will stay for four weeks. Then immediately come back for training" I said.

The doctor nods his head, I walk back into the infirmary finding F/n talking to the nurse. They finish their conversation and the nurse left.

"What do you know" I said tonelessly.

"My name is F/n L/n . The nurse told me I was in surgery and lost my memories, I joined the cadets almost a year ago. Their are no records in my history, that's what the nurse had said. Apparently my files are gone?" She asks.

My head shot up.

'F/n files are missing? So we have no idea who's her family?' Thoughts ran around my mind.

"Thank you" F/n says, I glared at her

"Tch, for what" I said with an annoyed tone.

"The nurse also told me that you saved me from criminals, so thank you" She smiles

My heart skips a beat.

"To be honest... " F/n says quietly. I cock my head.

"What brat?" I demand.

"Your eyes seem familiar" F/n says while putting her hand on her chin, thinking. Shock and happiness ran through my body.

The first time me and F/n had met was when we looked into each other's eyes. Maybe there is a way getting F/n memories back?

I was such in a deep thought I didn't notice F/n get out of bed, walking towards me.

"What the hell are you doing" I said,
F/n looks deep into my eyes.

"I really like your eyes" F/n admits. I flinched "They're gray and stormy but when the light shines on it. It turns into a icy blue color" F/n smiles once again.

'Did F/n think that when we first met?' I thought.

" ....... T.... Thanks" I manage to say.

"Your Welcome! And what's your name?" F/n smiles slightly.