Chapter 11 The Three soldiers

A/N
Enjoy XD

Your POV

"WHAT?! Why them?! I believe that they're not spys! Especially Sam!" I yelled at Levi, Levi rubs his ears not caring about the words I had said.

"Erwin and I have our reasons cadet. I cannot tell you those reasons" Levi says firmly.

"I'm not doing this" I slam both my hands on the desk staring at Levi.

"You lost the bet and you signed the contract remember? You're now on my squad and you will listen to your superior" Levi says back, I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Cadet L/n, if you truly want me to think their innocent, then find me proof" Levi stares at me intensely.

"I will" I growled

"Good, you're dismiss" Levi goes back to his remaining paperwork. I walked out, slamming the door in anger.

'I can't believe he would do this, I trusted all of them. I will show they're innocent' I thought and quietly walked to my room, then quickly hid my scout regiment cloak.

It was early in the morning but everybody seem to be still sleeping.

"F/n where did you go?" Petra yawns, I jumped up shocked that she was awake this early.

"Bathroom" I lied, climbing into bed and looked at the ceiling.

'How am I going to prove their innocent??' I thought as I rubbed my forehead, thinking of nothing.

"Hey Petra, if you wanted to know something from someone what would you do?" I asked.

"Why?" Petra raises one of her eyebrows.

"Sam is hiding something from me" I lied again.

"Oh relationship problems!" Petra shots out of bed, holding my hands. "Ok what did he do wrong?!!! We'll beat him up!!" Petra winks.

"Oh he didn't do anything wrong. It's just I feel like he's hiding something from me" I lied.

"Aweeee I was really hoping to beat him up" Petra whines.

"But if you would want to know something from someone... Hmmm I'd say get to know their past, their emotional problems, and all of their feelings they're having trouble with!! Then they'll tell you everything!!" Petra smiles.

"Urgh that sounds really girly" I complained, Petra hits me on the shoulder.

"You are a girl and it works!!" Petra says.

"Well I'm going to breakfast, see you later" Petra waves goodbye.

"I can't believe I'm going to do this" I palm my face, then changing into my training clothes, setting out to breakfast and finding the three soldiers.

~Time skip~

"I've been looking for you guys everywhere" I yelled to the group of friends, finally catching up to them panting.

"Why were you looking for us??!" Alexia asks, Mark and John tilt their heads anxious

"I was wondering if we could spar again" I smiled. Mark and John both turn away facing their backs to me.

"Is that a no?" I asked.

"That's a yes!!" Alexia gives me a thumbs up. "But we don't want to go three against one again. We're still learning to how to fight you, all together" Alexia scratches her head embarrass.

"That's fine with me, let Mark and John spar against each other. I always wanted to see them fight" I suggested and looked at Mark and John.

I wanted to try talking to Alexia alone, she seem more talkative.