Epilogue 2

A/n
Omg I saw that I got over 1,500!!!! WHOO hoo!!! I'm so happy that I'll make another epilogue chapter x)

S/n = Son Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
Your eyes opened to a familiar handsome face.

"Good morning Levi" you snuggled into his chest more, with his eye closed he hugged You tightly. "Good morning brat" He replied

He kissed gently on your forehead, which made you blush madly. "Wanna have some fun?" He said in a seductively voice

Your heart pounded against your chest. Your felt your body heat up when he looked into your e/c eyes.

Levi pinned you down, sending his kisses on your neck.

"Mommy?"

You both jerked back and looked after doorway. There stood was your cute son that was a mini version of Levi.

"What do you want now brat?" Levi said annoyed, that he was interrupting your 'Thing' or 'Session'

"I'm hungry!" S/n said. You sighed happily and stood up and picked him up and into the kitchen.

As you were making some eggs, Levi surprisingly hugged you from the back, almost making you spill the eggs.

"You got to clean that up if you spill it" Levi demands jokingly.

"Yes corporal!" You jokingly salute

You place eggs to your son and watch him eat it ravenously. You giggle as you watch him eat.

He had Levi's eyes, hair and strong body. But he had your personality.

You gently kissed on your sons head.

"I got a surprise" Levi said and embraced you.

"What is it?" You ask while tilting your head. Levi kisses your head

"Tch, It's a surprise" Levi whispered into your ear. You squirm a little, feeling ticklish.

~Time Skip~

"Where are we going Levi?" You said while moving your arms around, making sure you wouldn't hit anything.

Levi wanted to surprise you so he decided to blindfold you.

Which wasn't a good idea...

"Ouch!" You said as you stubbed your toe on something.

"Sorry" Levi said bluntly, still guiding you.

You slightly give him a soft punch in the chest. "Suree" you said in a cute manner.

You feel Levi pulling you into an embrace, kissing you on the lips. Making your face flush into a bright Crimson.

"Seriously? You guys can do this later" a voice came out

Levi broke away from the kiss and clicked his tongue with an annoyed tone.

Levi untied your blindfold and blinding light hit your eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

All of your closest friends were here, and a banner hung down saying 'Happy Birthday F/n'

"Awe thank you so much!" You said then hugged Levi who was right next to you.

'I couldn't believe I had forgotten that it was my birthday' you thought

"F/n!!"

You turned around and saw Nathan, then quickly ran up to him, giving him a large hug, knocking out his breath.

"Happy birthday!" He said then gave you something that was in a bag.

"Thank you so much!" You said and hugged him again.

"F/n! Come here to blow your birthday candles!" Petra yells

~Time Skip~

"Good bye! Thank you for coming!" You said to Hanji and Erwin, who were the last guest to leave. You closed the door and sighed with relief.

You rolled up your sleeves, ready to clean up your messy house. You laugh because you felt like Levi, cleaning because it was too "Filthy".

"Levi?! Where's S/n?" You yelled while looking for the broom,

"I told the brat to sleep over with Jaeger" he replied back

You grab a broom and started sweeping the messy remnants that came from the party.

~Time Skip~

"Oi. Get your fat ass up"

️You groggily opened up your eyes and found yourself, staring at a pair of gray eyes. You lifted up your head and saw that you were sleeping on the table.

"Happy birthday brat" He says then wrapping something around your neck.

You traced your neck and found a beautiful necklace that held a beautiful shimmering diamond. It look like it costed hundreds.

"Oh Levi this is beautiful! Thank you so much!" You said and hugged him tightly, slightly crying.

"I love you brat" he says softly, wiping your tears and stroking your h/c hair .

"I love you Levi!" You nuzzles into his neck, breathing in his scent.

"Our brat is gone" he says bluntly

"Yea what about it?" You asked, tilting your head.

"You want to have another brat?" He says seductively and starts attacking your skin with kisses.

~Time Skip~

"Congratulations it's a girl" the doctor said and gave you your new baby girl. At that moment Levi came bursting through the door, his eyes overjoyed. Behind him came your son who skipped towards you, using his tippy toes to look at his new baby sister.

Levi walked up, planting a kiss on both of you and your daughters heads.

"She's beautiful like her mother" Levi whispers into your ear.

"I love you Levi" you said happily

"I love you F/n" he replies, giving you another kiss.

A/n
It's just a short fluffy chapter 😊 again thanks for the 1,500 reads!!! And check out my other books!