Chapter 39 Expedition

A/n
This might be the last chapter x) MAYBE X) btw

Your POV
"F/n. Are you ready?" Levi asked

"Yes sir!" I saluted on my horse. We were about to go outside uof the wall.

"Remember what I told you?" Levi said, I nod and thought back yesterday night.

~Flashback~

We were all sitting at the tables, talking about the upcoming expedition.

"That's all. Dismiss" Levi said, everybody went to their rooms to get some sleep for the big day tomorrow.

"F/n come into my room" Levi said, I walked behind him and followed him to his room.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, he was acting a little shady today. We both went into his room.

"F/n..." Levi said under his breath. I looked up, Levi pushed me against the wall then gave me a lustful kiss.

"Whatever happens... Live"

~End Of FlashBack~

"I remember " I pointed to my head, Levi nods.

"Everyone! To the Wall!!" a voice shouts. Everybody cheers and rides off outside the wall.

~Time Skip~

"Damn, how did it end up like this?" I muttered under my breath as I passed by the corpses of my comrades. I have been separated by my group when I was delivering a message to the left flank.

A green cannon shot in the air. Pointing to the direction we were going in. But black cannons fills the air, a variant had made its way in the formation.

"Damn I came too late" I muttered as I pass by more bodies. I kick in the sides of my horse and it sped quickly, I had finally found my group.

"F/n?! What took you so long?!" Erd shouts.

"I got lost" I shouted back. We rode towards a huge forest with giant trees. We went through the middle of the path but I saw other groups going around the forest.

'Why are they doing that?' I thought. 'No I trust Levi'

In that moment a titan with no skin and blonde hair came bursting through the woods.

It had intelligence in its eyes, and it was looking directly at Eren. It raised its hand, trying to grab Eren but I quickly drew out my sword and cut its finger off.

A soldier with his 3D MG, trying to slow down the Titan, but the female titan smash him in the tree.

"Captain!! We need to take her out now" Eren shouts "We need to save them!!" He shouts again. Levi says nothing.

There were three more soldiers that were trying to stop her.

"Corporal!! We have to help!" Eren yells then grabbing his sword.

"Eren no!" Petra shouts. Eren puts his sword away but puts his hand near his mouth.

One last soldier was left confronting the Titan.

"Eren.. What you're feeling isn't wrong. But it is your choice. Choose to believe yourself... Or us" Levi says

"Eren" I said. Eren looked at me. "Trust him" I look at Levi, Levi didn't want to leave the dying soldiers either. Eren seems to battle against himself.

"Eren! You're taking too long! Decide" Levi shouts.

"I'll go forward!!!!!" Eren shouts. We all look at Eren in amazement.